Sign in to follow this  
sultanofswing

PMDG Simulations website down?

Works fine for me as of right now.
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Weird, working on my Iphone.  I don't and have not had any websites blocked on my end and have never had an issue.  

So I can access the website on my laptop and my Iphone in my house on my wifi network, But on my main desktop which is hard wired I cannot access the website. I get a "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection".

I have disabled my firewall, I don't have any Antivirus installed and have no proxy setup.

Dang...I thought this was significant...

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Dang...I thought this was significant...

On Christmas day? I understand and respect the enthusiasm for sure, but I would think and hope they will take at least a few days off during the Holidays. It really doesn't seem it's coming for at least 6-8 weeks. Which is really fine.

Ife is short, spend the the time you have with the ones you love.

On Christmas day? I understand and respect the enthusiasm for sure, but I would think and hope they will take at least a few days off during the Holidays. It really doesn't seem it's coming for at least 6-8 weeks. Which is really fine.

Ife is short, spend the the time you have with the ones you love.

No they were working hard, holiday or not. They want to make sure Boomer has a VPP, they came up with the concept for Boomer and Boomer alone. Oh, a VPP is a "Virtual Private Pipe" . Boomer is in such a hurry for the Queen PMDG is fearfull he may have a heart attack!

Does that ex-plane it?

Happy New year!!!

BaldyB

No they were working hard, holiday or not. They want to make sure Boomer has a VPP, they came up with the concept for Boomer and Boomer alone. Oh, a VPP is a "Virtual Private Pipe" . Boomer is in such a hurry for the Queen PMDG is fearfull he may have a heart attack!

Does that ex-plane it?

Happy New year!!!

BaldyB

Just kidding Boomer!

Happy new year.

baldyB

Denis Bolduc

I am in Barbados and I cannot access the site from any web browser.  I haven't been able to for nearly 2 weeks

Kirk Mayers

I have no idea why and how this happens, but in most cases when you can not access PMDG website from your Win desktop, it's the problem with hosts file. For windows 7 it is located here: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc 
Inside you will find few files, one of them is named hosts. Open it with the Notepad and just delete any lines PMDG related, or even better simply delete the file itself. Windows will rebuild it without restriction to PMDG home page.

WARNING: If you have edited by yourself for specific reasons, or you are not sure, make a backup, before deleting!

You are welcome, no need to pay!   :Money Eyes: