Sign in to follow this  
sd_flyer

SoCal airports compatible with XP11

Can anyone  recommend Payware/Freeware airports for Southern California that are compatible with XP11? I'm mostly interested in airports that are currently 2D.

Thanks.

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Oh boy, you need to check out GPB500's payware scenery.  He has some nice freeware at the Org, but I highly recommend his 30 dollar package.  Here's his older freeware at Da Org:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/profile/410920-gpb500/content/&type=downloads_file

But I suggest PMing him for details about how to get his payware stuff (it's not on the org)

I also did a post in the screenshot forum about how satisfied I was:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/499272-airport-views/

edit: Yes, the MisterX KLAX, KSAN, KAVX are fantastic too (he has a SFO as well)

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Oh boy, you need to check out GPB500's payware scenery.  He has some nice freeware at the Org, but I highly recommend his 30 dollar package.  Here's his older freeware at Da Org:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/profile/410920-gpb500/content/&type=downloads_file

But I suggest PMing him for details about how to get his payware stuff (it's not on the org)

edit: Yes, the MisterX KLAX, KSAN, KAVX are fantastic too (he has a SFO as well)

His work is nice ! What airports come with his payware ?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

What airports come with his payware ?

KIZA, KNUQ, KPSP, KSBA, KSBP, KSNA, KTRM, KUDD, L52, KBNG, L70, KTNP and L88.

Here you can see their positions:

http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=KBNG;KPSP;KSBA;KSBP;KSNA;KTNP;KTRM;KUDD;L52;L70;L88

After donation he will send your download links and add you to a mailing list for updates.

I just donated to him and it's really nice work. Perfect for west coast flying. I'll probably have a review of his work at my website soon.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Cool, thanks !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

I think Burbank is next on his list

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Go to The Org, find user GPB500 and PM him about it

You can just search his files like kpsp and you'll find him

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Thanks for Rayan, I purchased airport pack from GPB500. GPB500 not only provides good quality addons, but also superb customer support. Highly recommended !

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Took your sage advice Ryan and contacted Greg.  He up'ed the price, but you get a little more than before, plus he included a link to previews of Burbank, which looks phenomenal.  Now that I'm a "lifer" with him, it'll be cool to see what more he has in store for the community.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Took your sage advice Ryan and contacted Greg.  He up'ed the price, but you get a little more than before, plus he included a link to previews of Burbank, which looks phenomenal.  Now that I'm a "lifer" with him, it'll be cool to see what more he has in store for the community.

Thanks for posting info on this.. so the links at his userid here arent the payware i take it, not the 13 you guys are mentioning?  Does he list them somewhere to view them first to see which ones he has.. what price is it at now, curious?

thanks

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Go to The Org, find user GPB500 and PM him about it

You can just search his files like kpsp and you'll find him

Thank you Ryan!  Downloading now.  He included some more screenshots and they look awesome.

Bob

Thanks for posting info on this.. so the links at his userid here arent the payware i take it, not the 13 you guys are mentioning?  Does he list them somewhere to view them first to see which ones he has.. what price is it at now, curious?

thanks

Just PM him for details....   PM me if you don't have a user account over there

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |