Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Request Connie pics?

Does anyone have any more A2A Connie pics?  I'm looking for really high quality shots with a mix of cockpit and external.  I have a few from two members but I'm looking for more.  I'm still on the fence with this addon.  It's not typically something I'd fly.  But after using the C-47 v3 from Manfred and co I am a bit interested with the old time flyers.  I'm not afraid of RMI and DME by any means, but I'd like to see well, more of the plane.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Mik75

I bought it and did 2 short flights in it. FDM and the whole feel of the addon is, again, fantastic. One gets really immersed by the COTS addition. Unfortunately, I won't be back on my PC before Jan, 2nd, so I can't post any pics.

I like the sleek look of the Connie, and A2A's 3D model is very good. I also like the dynamic reflections, no doubt about that.

The VC looks ok, texturing is not the best, everything looks a bit generic. Very much like in the B377, concerning modelling and texturing, although there are many years between both products. Definitely not as good and convincing as their T6 or the Comanche, in my opinion. The good thing is, that the performance is absolutely fantastic!

Sounds are very good again, and the "automatic" flight engineer can easily be configured to take away some of the work load, by managing the engines, pressurisation, etc.

So overall, I'd recommend this package, it gives you a very good impression of how aircraft operation has been, back then! ;-)

I like to see shots here - I think some of the best shots are here.

Mik - that's the thing - I'm not fond of the VC. I'm guessing they had to save some fps though because it is a huge cockpit.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |