Sign in to follow this  
Stefan888

PMDG 747 V3

Hello PMDG i was wondering when will the work on the 747-8i and F comence?I have seen that 400 versions have allready entered the beta testing.Any dates on 747-8?Can you give us a rough date when the palnes will finished.Thanks for the answers :D

Stefan Djordjevic

Work will be completed on the product some time between now and 2179.

I think you are being a little optimistic. 

Michael Jones

• Upvote 1

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

... but fear not, work has started on them. I've seen the photos ;)

Bingo.

A bunch of work has already begun. It'll be in beta when we announce it's in beta  :P

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

Bingo.

A bunch of work has already begun. It'll be in beta when we announce it's in beta  :P

Hi Kyle,

your comments confuses me because Froogle has already put a video on youtube about the beta phase. Even another video is showing the boeing 747 v3 in beta phase.

I thought beta has already started!  :-(  

with kind regards

Bernd Schwarz

your comments confuses me because Froogle has already put a video on youtube about the beta phase.

He did, yes, and correctly so. But what version of the 747 was in that video?

Then look at the very first post in this thread and see which version of the 747 is in discussion here.

A little observation goes a long way in avoiding confusion.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

There's probably a more polite way of making your point Kyle, considering you represent PMDG and you're talking to potential future customers. Very little has been officially communicated lately by means of an "official" RSR-status update; in fact the last official update is from 3 months ago. Things that may be obvious to you and those involved in day-to-day testing may be left unnoticed to someone who's just interested in following the project and seeking for a status update. Correct me if I'm wrong, but It has not been officially mentioned which (sub)types will be included in the initial release. Neither a word on the P3D-version. An official status update of what to expect is appreciated and prevents questions that seem to annoy.

Mark Jansen

• Upvote 2

Very little has been officially communicated lately by means of an "official" RSR-update post.

There's a post from him specifically referencing the 744 in beta. The poster I just responded to referred to a Froogle video where he also discussed the 744 being in beta. There are multiple beta threads here in the forum too. Not sure how that can be a question anymore, honestly.

We've seen the B744 for FSX but it has not been mentioned how many subtypes will be included and whether the initial release will include the P3D-version as well.

RSR has stated a few times that it is planned, but we will not commit to it.

Additionally, the 748 isn't a type of 744, and there are a number of posts where we've specifically mentioned what will come with the 744. The distinct lack of the 748 in any beta-related material would support this.

Again, just a few cursory looks around, and perhaps even a forum search. The information is all here.

Kyle Rodgers

but It has not been officially mentioned which (sub)types will be included

This has been mentioned here on the forum multiple times, actually.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Speaking of the options video....  Could someone please clarify what is meant by the updated version of Standby Power?

I'm guessing the original version was when there was only one Standby Power Inverter and, as a result, the Captain's PFD and ND didn't illuminate during Standby Power ops (only the Upper EICAS). Hopefully these aircraft have long been retired :Tounge: (e.g. some early Korean Airlines aircraft)

I stand to be corrected.

Thanks

Cheers

John H Watson

On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 3:14 AM, scandinavian13 said:

Bingo.

Where can I find these photos? I've been looking, most likely in the wrong places. Or, there could just simply be too much to look through, which is why I can't find it.

It will probably be a long time before the b748i enters beta anyway... a long... long... painful... excruciating... wait...

• Upvote 1

If you look at old preview posts from way before 744 release, there's also some 748 pics

8 minutes ago, Fabo said:

If you look at old preview posts from way before 744 release, there's also some 748 pics

Yeah! I had found them.