Sign in to follow this  
Sloboda

Can't active Auto Pilot

Hello,

i can't active autopilot.

The 2 buttons GyroPilot and Altitude Control absolutly don't move.

The "button" AutoPilot On Off move OK, but not the others.

Could someone could help me please ?

Thank you very much.

Could someone could help me please ?

Read the intro manual and tutorials please.

Full names are required here in the forum as well.

Kyle Rodgers

Full names are required here in the forum as well.

Very sorry but i don't understand what you want.

If you want my first name and second name like in your signature... I can't edit my signature before the 1st January.

Guillaume Langlais.

best advice  is  to do  the tutorial  and  read  the introduction manual  first some  very good  iinfo is  given  there.  Maybe  pmdg  before  some  one  has purchased  the aircraft has  to read  the introduction  manual  before  they are  given  the key  to unlock the aircraft.  Would  solve  many issues :Tounge:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for comments ! That's help me.

Do you know difference since I have Read & I have See, or, i have understand ?

If we can't ask questions in this forum or if it's reserved for extremly very good professionals... Say me !

Sure i'm not a guy who ask questions without search answers before.

And... I am just a poor french. So... That's true, i don't understand very good every time in the english manuals.

Thanks Marco.

Guillaume Langlais.

If we can't ask questions in this forum or if it's reserved for extremly very good professionals... Say me !

This point comes up very often, but the answer is rather simple:

Information that gets repeated usually gets changed, and eventually, you end up with wrong information. Additionally, the Intro Manual (and more specifically the Tutorial) has pictures to guide you through the process.

Additionally, unless someone passes through here that speaks French, you're going to get it in English in the manual, and English here, so I'd opt for the version that has pictures, honestly.

The forum should be more of a tool to discuss the reasoning behind things. Not the simple procedural things that are already documented.

Kyle Rodgers

Pas de quoi Guillaume, I think that this DC6 is a piece of art, an amazing acf that gives you the most real feeling you can obtain from a simulation. Then, I'm happy to share some little info. Me too need a lot of info about that and I'm just studing it, because it's worth it. It really deserves a bit of attention.

Marco Scuto