Sign in to follow this  
n116dh

RXP 430 3d knobs & mouse wheel stopped working

Bought a new computer.  Reinstalled the 430 from  NEW download package from Fight1.  3d knobs in Carenado Bonanza worked fine for many times when turning computer back on.  But then all of a sudden the mouse wheel stopped working turning the knobs on the 430.  The mouse wheel works for all of the other controls like the trim wheel and heading knob.

Not sure where to look. Any help would be most appreciated.

Are you sure you've purchased and installed a genuine Reality XP GNS 430 WAAS product and not another product that as a similar name?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

If he bought from Flight1 (like it sounds) he'd need to go back to the SimForums for assistance:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/f1-gtn-gns-series-support-forum_forum54.html

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Mr. President, Reality XP,

This is what I purchased from Flight1 taken from their "My Orders" page ( http://www.flight1.com/getorders.asp ):

1033313 Jan 15, 2013 RealityXP - Reality XP Garmin GNS 430 WAAS 1033313-TDYC93LH

I have been using the product since 2013. I purchased from a link on the Reality XP home page. So, I don't know what you are talking about when you ask if I purchased the correct product. How can I be sure? Are there bootlegs being sold by Flight11?

I used Flight1's order reactivation and key download process to reinstall on my new computer as using the old download install file and key did not work.

This seems like a very cumbersome process for reinstalling on a new computer..

The product was working fine on the new computer and as stated in my initial post, the mouse wheel control of the 3d knobs stopped working.  All I want is a little bit of help.  If that's too much, I will look for another product.

Regards,

David Howell N116DH

from  NEW download package from Fight1.

Hi David, allow us to be confused with your initial post, because although f1 is our e-commerce partner for now, a RXP product is NEVER downloaded from another website than reality-xp.com

Now that you are at the right place, can you please post the content of your rxpGnsSim.dll.log and rxpGNS.gau.log in "my documents" folder? Usually this contains useful troubleshooting info.

Besides, can you confirm the issue is only with the 3D knobs and not with the knobs on the popup GNS window (if any)? If that is the case, this means the issue could be with the Carenado virtual cockpit not properly sending the correct commands to our GNS.

Let us know about this.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hello everyone,  must apologize for delay here.  Had to take a hiatus from simming. 

So, in the end I reinstalled the product again and its working now.

Thanks for helping.