Sign in to follow this  
virtualflying

Freeware 777 for V3

Guest JustanotherPilot

Looked awhile ago, most of the freeware use default panels, so no SID STAR procs.bought the budget Captain Sim 777 that didn't suit, so ended up going for the pmdg B777,,which I should have bought first up. I guess it depends on how realistic you want to fly.In answer to your question, there really aren't any.

Looked awhile ago, most of the freeware use default panels, so no SID STAR procs.bought the budget Captain Sim 777 that didn't suit, so ended up going for the pmdg B777,,which I should have bought first up. I guess it depends on how realistic you want to fly.In answer to your question, there really aren't any.

I bought the CS777 in FSX because I didn't want to pay $90 for PMDG, but the CS sucked so I eventually bought it. But now I'm in P3D so I need a freeware one. Thanks for the reply though.

Guest JustanotherPilot

I bought the CS777 in FSX because I didn't want to pay $90 for PMDG, but the CS sucked so I eventually bought it. But now I'm in P3D so I need a freeware one. Thanks for the reply though.

Yeah, I thought I'd save money by going the CS route best advice I can give is fork out and buy the pmdg 777, it's a big outlay but worth it. (I just spent $A83 - ouch, for the TFDi 717) my point being, you get what you pay for. Good, freeware airliners for P3D just aren't there, again, it get's back to your intended realism each flight.