Sign in to follow this  
jorgemoya

P3D v3 747V3 beta QOSII

Ok, I haven't got into fuel system management yet.  Is it because there's a 'ton' of fuel still in the wings while the inboard has much less and the center is empty?

Yep,  fuel system should has been in tank to engine mode -   main tanks should be equal at that stage, and your main 1 -4 pumps are not on ....   ;) 

Love how much better things look in P3D.

Thats a major reason I moved to it.

Kyle, do you run P3D?

spacer.png

Great! But so much teasing..Why I had the impression that this was in beta since a long time ago?  Maybe it was only for the FSX version? Hope we can get it sometime in January.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Thats a major reason I moved to it.

Kyle, do you run P3D?

"Externals for kids. Systems for real simmers".

:P

Kyle, do you run P3D?

If it's a sim that we develop for, I have it. Gotta be able to test in all of them.

Great! But so much teasing..Why I had the impression that this was in beta since a long time ago?  Maybe it was only for the FSX version? Hope we can get it sometime in January.

The FSX version was in beta. The system functions are largely the same, however, so as I've mentioned in a few different spots, it's more of "confirmation" testing rather than beta testing since we already have a known, working code base to draw from.

Kyle Rodgers

"Externals for kids. Systems for real simmers".

:P

But of course, why else would we be wanting a PMDG bird?

spacer.png

If it's a sim that we develop for, I have it. Gotta be able to test in all of them.

The FSX version was* in beta. The system functions are largely the same, however, so as I've mentioned in a few different spots, it's more of "confirmation" testing rather than beta testing since we already have a known, working code base to draw from.

:dance:

:dance:

haha - was in beta at the time point he was referencing*

If it were any different now, you all would know. Obviously, it's just at a later stage of said beta.

Kyle Rodgers

So in other words, brother Kyle, release is immanent. .. that's what I'm hearing over here... shhhh, don't wreck the fantasy...

spacer.png

That's the trouble with highly anticipated releases; sentences are pulled apart and over analysed.  :smile:

I didn't think that the beta was over and you guys were holding it back for ***** 'n' giggles.