Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

Voice VoxPop Base

I just now downloaded the Beta 7.2 program and all voices except :

VoxPop Base was not available for download .. got an error screen?

Is it still needed for the Beta 7.2 testing.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I just now downloaded the Beta 7.2 program and all voices except :

VoxPop Base was not available for download .. got an error screen?

Is it still needed for the Beta 7.2 testing.

I'm really frustrated as I have been unable to access the page also. Very unimpressed with VoxATC. Have had no reply to three emails for support over the past four weeks. Because of this I'm really considering whether or not I want to spend my hard earned cash on such an expensive product that does not even offer support.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I'm really frustrated as I have been unable to access the page also. Very unimpressed with VoxATC. Have had no reply to three emails for support over the past four weeks. Because of this I'm really considering whether or not I want to spend my hard earned cash on such an expensive product that does not even offer support.

I sent a support e-mail a week ago .. no reply ..

I had many unresolved problems with the previous VOXatc version.

The previous version did not keep up with P3D updates.

Judging from the Tech posts here at that time I thought VOXatc had stopped developing ...

I am thinking the same now.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I sent a support e-mail a week ago .. no reply ..

I had many unresolved problems with the previous VOXatc version.

The previous version did not keep up with P3D updates.

Judging from the Tech posts here at that time I thought VOXatc had stopped developing ...

I am thinking the same now.

I'm looking at alternatives as I type. Unfortunately they are few. Pilot2atc is one. I have ProATC but really prefer real voice after having experienced it.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Same issue here and I haven't even touched the beta yet. I just hope version 7 will release soon enough, almost can't stand the wait any longer..

Hi everyone

I have just uninstalled my VoxATC v6.52 to install the v7.2 BETA, which works great with the MS TTS voices in Windows 10, however, like others I am unable to download the v7 compatible version of VoxPopBase - URL is missing.

Does anyone have a link to the V7 version please?  The v6.52 compatible version doesn't install as it can't detect VoxATC v7.

Many thanks

Mark.

Do VoxATC not monitor this forum? Unbelievable to see no support through their own website nor any with regards to issues on the forum.

Howard

There is an email link to the developer (Tegwyn West) on the VOXATC website. Supposedly, he take a while to answer. I emailed him and asked whether he ever looks at this unofficial forum.

I'll be quite frank, I am disgusted at not having received a reply to three support requests since well before Christmas. If they aren't going to offer support to customers then they should say so and shut up shop. I get damn angry at having paid good money for a very expensive product and when things don't work I don't receive any help  :mad:  

Howard

I'll be quite frank, I am disgusted at not having received a reply to three support requests since well before Christmas. If they aren't going to offer support to customers then they should say so and shut up shop. I get damn angry at having paid good money for a very expensive product and when things don't work I don't receive any help  :mad:

This is not something new, many people complain about this in this forum. For exemple me, i just go for a new atc product (pilot2atc). This is a unsupported product. If the developer do not give any support in beta, imagine after he release the product with your money in his pocket...

I have my suspicions that something else may be happening with the developer, Mr. West. He was responding to emails regarding the first two V7 betas, but then he stopped for some reason. I will withhold judgment for a while to see what's really going on. The V7 VOXATC beta is so much better than its competitors,that it would be a shame if the product has been orphaned. It does happen, just think about RealAir.

I have my suspicions that something else may be happening with the developer, Mr. West. He was responding to emails regarding the first two V7 betas, but then he stopped for some reason. I will withhold judgment for a while to see what's really going on. The V7 VOXATC beta is so much better than its competitors,that it would be a shame if the product has been orphaned. It does happen, just think about RealAir.

Absolutely Jay.

Howard