Sign in to follow this  
richjb2

LINDA and GoFlight MCP Pro

I'm new to LINDA.  I know that PolyPot has developed a module for the GoFlight MCP Pro based on LINDA, and I use/purchased that product for NGX.

However, I would like to know of LINDA can be used to program the MCP Pro with other simulators besides NGX.  For example, I have the CoolSky DC9/MD-80 as well as the MadDog MD 80.  I would like to use the MCP Pro HID with these simulators and want to know if LINDA can be used as the interface? 

A lot has been written in the guide regarding the VR Insight devices, but little has been included about the GoFlight MCP Pro.  Can the LINDA be used with the MCP Pro and are steps in the Introductory Guide applicable to the MCP Pro? 

Are the modules that are posted on AVSIM for the various addons specific to the VR Insight MCP devices, or are they generic to any HID device using LINDA?

Just dipping my toes into the water here regarding LINDA.  Need to know early on if I am wasting my time.

Thanks,

Rich Boll

Wichita, KS

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

Hi Rich,

I wrote the GoFlight Interface Tool (GIT) and it has nothing to do with LINDA and is not based upon it - it is built from the ground up and does not rely on FSUIPC unlike LINDA.

GIT supports all aircraft through downloadable configs from the website or by the ability to build your own configs by using GIT Detective. The online user guide and videos explain this. Please use the forum and user-guide at pollypotsofware.org.uk if you need help.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Hi Steve,

I am sorry for the error.  I was (mistakenly) under the impression that it was LINDA derived program. 

My apologies, sir! 

I'll check the Pollypot website!

Thanks!

Rich

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

Hi Rich,

I wrote the GoFlight Interface Tool (GIT) and it has nothing to do with LINDA and is not based upon it - it is built from the ground up and does not rely on FSUIPC unlike LINDA.

GIT supports all aircraft through downloadable configs from the website or by the ability to build your own configs by using GIT Detective. The online user guide and videos explain this. Please use the forum and user-guide at pollypotsofware.org.uk if you need help.

Best wishes

Steve

Hi Steve

Thank you for the clarification.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew