• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

your software - this EZCA v 1.xxx 

it is the truth

Happy New Year  :wink:

Is something lost in translation here?

Love it. Developers going at each other. haha

To say truth, I have nothing against the guy, I just feel like it's entertaining to watch  :Tounge:

I said this from the beginning: Competition forces innovation and there is nothing as good as a little shoulder tap every once in awhile!

• Upvote 2

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

To say truth, I have nothing against the guy, I just feel like it's entertaining to watch  :Tounge:

I said this from the beginning: Competition forces innovation and there is nothing as good as a little shoulder tap every once in awhile!

главное не пиздить чужие идеи, у тебя хорошо получаются текстурки для самолетов, занимайся ими, и будет все хорошо. Не хочу писать по английски, захочешь, поймешь

твой продукт реальное говно, что ты хочешь кому доказать, непонятно. Я все это видел в EZCA 1.xx

если бомбануло, то все правильно и сходится)))

главное не пиздить чужие идеи, у тебя хорошо получаются текстурки для самолетов, занимайся ими, и будет все хорошо. Не хочу писать по английски, захочешь, поймешь

твой продукт реальное говно, что ты хочешь кому доказать, непонятно. Я все это видел в EZCA 1.xx

если бомбануло, то все правильно и сходится)))

I'm not that good at russian but I get parts of it!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Guys

Let the dev's fight it out, but I for one was turned off Chaseplane by the fact that you have to have an online connection all the time to use it. What happens when your connection is down? You cannot use the product you paid for. To me, this is an extreme way to combat piracy.

Because of this, I will wait patiently for the 3rd and purchase Ezdok ver 2. 

• Upvote 2

I think you have  a point here. Also, it ain't cheep  :smile:

Cheers,

Mark

Looks like Avsim could use a built-in universal translator.     And a popcorn machine.  :t0101: 

Craig

:Party: 

• Upvote 1

I'm not that good at russian but I get parts of it!

Not exactly sure what he's saying.  Appears he is accusing you of stealing other people's ideas and you have other good products, deal with them and everything will be fine.  He doesn't want to write any of this in English.  He thinks your product is "real sh*t" - Translation via Google -

"most importantly do not steal other people's ideas, you have a good turn out teksturki aircraft, to deal with them, and everything will be fine. I do not want to write in English, like, understand

Your product is the real sh*t that you want someone to prove it is not clear. I saw it all in EZCA 1.xx

if bombanulo, then all well and converges)))" 

I hope I'm wrong as threats to our members will not be tolerated.

At the minimum this is an inciting/trolling post albeit in the Russian language so most of us will not see or understand what he wrote.  He has been suspended for 7 days for the inciting/trolling post.  I may ban him permanently for posting a vile threat.  If a competitor has a problem with another developer's product, they can discuss it via a PM but not in public.  If a threat is made, the member receiving the threat reports it and I or one of our moderators will take care of it. 

Looks like Avsim could use a built-in universal translator.     And a popcorn machine.  :t0101:

Craig

:Party:

Google/Bing has translators - https://translate.google.com/

• Upvote 3

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thank-You for the translation, Jim. He does make a serious accusation. If he is the developer of EZ-dok, he may have a fair reason for doing so. 

At any rate,it's New Years Eve, time to celebrate the new year and new beginnings.

Happy New Year Jim, and to all the staff at Avsim.

:Party::Peace::drinks:

I certainly did not expect it to go that far...

Happy New Year indeed! :dance: 

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42