Sign in to follow this  
JasonB

Follow the Red Tail

Folks,

This is a rare chance for one of us on the team to take a step back and admire the 747 project we have put a lot of time into.

It has been years since I did any livery work, the last time was when I did the Westjet liveries for the NGX when we released (that was a long time ago). So... today I had some time to do a livery and one of the liveries is really dear to some of us on the team and I think it doesn't need any explanation so here....

PMDG_744_NWA_tight.jpg

PMDG_744_NWA_landing.jpg

Literally took our breath away! We look forward to getting this beauty in your hands!

Cheers!

• Upvote 19

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Grew up in MSP! Sure I've seen that one before on the old gravel post rd

Amazing livery!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Dude, that second shot looks like a picture! Very nice. Wish my computer could do that

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Dude, that second shot looks like a picture! Very nice. Wish my computer could do that

My thoughts exactly.

I mean, seriously. If I show it to my parents, I'm pretty sure they won't notice it's a sim.

Fantastic job, Jason!

I said the same thing the instant he showed it to us on our internal company chat - totally blown away by how real it looks!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

So beautiful. The Queen was my first PMDG add-on back when she came out. I remember the excitement as I opened the website and saw that beautiful lady crashing through your home screen at the time of release. Many hours of lovely flying (and many fsx breakdowns) were experienced in that wonderful recreation. Very much looking forward to seeing her in all her glory in my new install of p3d which is imminent. It will be the 777 at first, to warm things up and get everything set up the way I want it in preparation for this new incarnation. 2017 is going to be an amazing year in flight simming! I've not been this excited to fly in many years!

just like the CEO of PAN-AM would have said all those years ago, "can't wait to take delivery of this aircraft!"

I still happily fly the old PMDG 747-400 as it is still one of the best aircraft available, so this will be truly amazing

Absolutely phenomenal. All we need is the Bowling Shoe and Silver livery to round out NWA's history of beautiful liveries on beautiful airplanes.

Beautiful. I sense the PMDG Staff are finishing up in the paint booth and preparing delivery paperwork for the customers to put their V3's in service in early 2017.

Scott Robinson

Wow! Impressive repaint! God I want this 747, and I want it now!  :P

Mauricio Brentano