Sign in to follow this  
PapaFlightSim12

Alpha Purchase Question

Hey guys, if I buy the ChasePlane alpha license right now, once the add-on officially releases will I need to buy it again or can I just use my alpha license with the official version? 

No, buying it at alpha right now gets you all the way through incl final release version :) That's how early access works :)

Exactly, as stated on our product page: Your ChasePlane Alpha 1 license includes updates to Alpha 2 and to v1.x.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Exactly, as stated on our product page: Your ChasePlane Alpha 1 license includes updates to Alpha 2 and to v1.x.

If I buy ChasePlane once its on v1.x will I need to re-buy it after v2.x comes out? My concern is, will I have to buy the product two times?

If I buy ChasePlane once its on v1.x will I need to re-buy it after v2.x comes out? My concern is, will I have to buy the product two times?

I would imagine that it will be a while before we see version 2. Buy it now. It's well worth it.

• Upvote 1

NAX669.png