Sign in to follow this  
ashun

B777 cadet course and galaxy S tablet download

I am eagerly waiting for release of B777 cadet course. My question is in anticipation, once purchased, can i download all videos to my galaxy S tablet to view at later time offline?  The reason for my question is, these files may be quite big and galaxy internal memory is hardly 16gb, most of which is occupied by default apps. I have SD card of 128GB installed. Is it possible to store these videos on SD card of galaxy tab S? 

currently Vimeo app can only be installed in internal memory and not on external SD card and all files downloaded through vimeo for offline viewing are stored on internal storage which wont be sufficient.

Any guidance?

Best wishes

Ash Nerurkar

You could with the other courses if you buy direct and not do it through Vimeo (if it is even available on there).

I downloaded the q400 cadet course onto a flash drive and can watch it wherever. You should be able to do the same and save the videos to an SD card. Although it was about 10gb of files. This is likely to be even more gb's with more videos in the course.

Hi Ash

The whole Cadet Program will be around 24 videos so bank on at least 18GB, if not more. As we're using Vimeo only as a storage platform (the videos 'route' through an API on our site) then to the best of my knowledge the Vimeo app won't display them.

Offline with an SD card you should be fine, but until our master files have uploaded to Vimeo and encoded then I can't really give you an idea of the total course size.

Glad you're excited, we are too!

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com