Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

If you are looking for Voices Great Deal Sapi5 (compatible with P2ATC)

Don't normally do this but I was looking for voices and stunbled into www.cereproc.com  I just can't handle the charges for Ivona  (although they are good) limited funds as a senior lol  but from what I see these are super quality for HALF price $16.00 USD..normally $32.00 or more usd.  You can download and listen to any voice first. It will be under Downloads/Music folder  Have osx and windows and other format if interested.

On there website  price only good thru December. Based I believe out of Scotland. So bear in mind time difference.  I downloaded maybe 8-10 voices.

Well anyway..Enjoy the Holidays!!  The voice Heather (Scottish English) is Hot..lol

Bob M.

I got an answer from there support in about 15 minutes. My question was about soundcards and the best setup for output:

48kHz/16Bit/Mono PCM

if that makes sense :)

Bob M

Yep - picked up two on sale - very nicely done - works well with Voice Attack...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Don't normally do this but I was looking for voices and stunbled into www.cereproc.com  I just can't handle the charges for Ivona  (although they are good) limited funds as a senior lol  but from what I see these are super quality for HALF price $16.00 USD..normally $32.00 or more usd.  You can download and listen to any voice first. It will be under Downloads/Music folder  Have osx and windows and other format if interested.

On there website  price only good thru December. Based I believe out of Scotland. So bear in mind time difference.  I downloaded maybe 8-10 voices.

Well anyway..Enjoy the Holidays!!  The voice Heather (Scottish English) is Hot..lol

Bob M.

Thank you for the link Bob but arghhhh too much choices... :crazy:

Btw, Heather was on my list :smile2:

Best whishes for the new year to come.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I am going to buy a couple in the sale too, problem deciding which one though!

Also, anybody know how to use Windows 10 Mobile voices in P2A, I have about 5 voices there I could use, but I am told the Mobile ones only work in Cortana.

Somebody must have figured a workaround??

Following the tip off here I just purchased 4 of these voices, but there seems to be a problem. The keycodes are supplied by email and state they should be inserted during the installation process.

But there is no installation process, and the file types are unrecognised. Looking at properties for each voice download shows them as 'cereproc executable for MSI bundles'. Strange.

Can anyone explain how and where you installed these voices. There is no information on their website.

I'm on Win7 64bit.   I already use TextAloud for text to voice applications and the AT&T voices I use with that were very simple to install.

John B

Hi John,

Hmm - strange - I recall it went smooth on both my old Vista box and my Win 10x64 box... It was a few weeks ago but I do recall needing the key codes to activate them... I didn't do anything special - just clicked on the installer - ZIP file ? Did you unzip to temp folder ?

Regards,

Scott

I bought 4 of them, but after setting them up in P2A the program freezes when trying to connect to the sim.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Hi...

I seem to recall seeing a post where I believe the developer mentioned addressing Ceraproc voices... Someone else confirmed they work great with MCE...

Regards,

Scott

when you download file, right click and install as administrator..when it starts to install...a window will pop up and you copy and paste the keycode...(which are in your email) beginning right under top line and above bottom line of the right!! person you downloaded...click ok and it will launch an installer and should take but a second to install and finish. I have windows 7x64...But I do have the freeze issue as I posted in a separate post but do not know how to paste the log file..I get a windows AppHangB1 error. But these are Sapi5 and should work fine.  They do work with the other program V..........7.2 lol  but I personally like this program better :)

They download from CereProc website as an executable and you do not have to unzip. After you set up your account..will be under "file tab"

Bob M.

Bob M

when you download file, right click and install as administrator..when it starts to install...a window will pop up and you copy and paste the keycode...(which are in your email) beginning right under top line and above bottom line of the right!! person you downloaded...click ok and it will launch an installer and should take but a second to install and finish. I have windows 7x64...But I do have the freeze issue as I posted in a separate post but do not know how to paste the log file..I get a windows AppHangB1 error. But these are Sapi5 and should work fine.  They do work with the other program V..........7.2 lol  but I personally like this program better :)

Bob M.

So Adam, Lauren, Jack and Jess ( all SAPI5 ) won't work with P2A?

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

In my personal opinion..i think Dave will fix it..(if it has something to do with P2ATC. I hope.... but hey you get them for 50% percent off and you can always use them for something else lol.  I bought probably 8-10 voices for myself for "being a good boy"... I could not afford Ivona.  You got to get Heather...she is fantastic..she can read you stories :)

BobM

Bob M

Following the tip off here I just purchased 4 of these voices, but there seems to be a problem. The keycodes are supplied by email and state they should be inserted during the installation process.

But there is no installation process, and the file types are unrecognised. Looking at properties for each voice download shows them as 'cereproc executable for MSI bundles'. Strange.

Can anyone explain how and where you installed these voices. There is no information on their website.

I'm on Win7 64bit.   I already use TextAloud for text to voice applications and the AT&T voices I use with that were very simple to install.

Is it possible you've bought the ones for a MAC?

In my personal opinion..i think Dave will fix it..(if it has something to do with P2ATC. I hope.... but hey you get them for 50% percent off and you can always use them for something else lol.  I bought probably 8-10 voices for myself for "being a good boy"... I could not afford Ivona.  You got to get Heather...she is fantastic..she can read you stories :)

BobM

I actually have nothing else to use them and bought them only because of P2A :( 

I kind of wish you'd mentioned this in your first post.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Sorry but I do have a separate post about this issue just above or below this new post about the voices. I think we will get it sorted out....

Bob M

Bob M

Thanks Scott and Denco.   Soon after posting about not being able to install these voices, I realised what the problem was.

I had been using Internet Explorer 11 which I don't always use.  I had forgotten that Microsoft, with their bizarre logic, had programmed IE 11 to delete file extensions from downloaded files.  

So I had the correct files, but they were missing the dot exe on the end. I Simply had to rename them to add dot exe and problem solved.

Anyway, I  mention this in case it applies to others.

John B

I have used three Cereproc voices with P2ATC. All have been successful (Adam, Jess and Stuart) I have just purchased two more in the sale but I have not tried them yet.

I had only one problem when one of the P2ATC updates stopped the 'Pilot' voice (the one that you use to reply to the ATC) from working and it reverted to Microsoft Anna.

This problem has been fixed in the latest 2.1.0.1 update. So.. Hurrah!

I use Windows 7 64bit and X-Plane

Cheers

Dave Simmons