Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

If you are looking for Voices Great Deal Sapi5 (compatible with P2ATC)

Has anyone else been able to get these to work on Win8, 8.1 or 10?

Does anyone have Win7x64 and is not able to get them to work?

I have a note into Cereproc Support and would like to know the details of where they work and where they don't.

Thanks,

Dave

Has anyone else been able to get these to work on Win8, 8.1 or 10?

Does anyone have Win7x64 and is not able to get them to work?

I have a note into Cereproc Support and would like to know the details of where they work and where they don't.

Thanks,

Dave

I've been trying yesterday and had no success, as you already know ( win10 user ). I really do wonder if the voices are Win10 incompatible, but I kind of doubt it though since all of the voices work when testing them in windows speech recognition settings.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Hi Folks,

I have them loaded on Win10x64 and Vista - albeit - I use them with Voice Attack (makes for a pretty good copilot) where they work fine... I also know someone who uses them with MCE regularly...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Maybe a suggestion: would be a few of us (Dave has already done) send an inquiry to CereProc about the voices crashing in Flight Sim program. They are Sapi5 and compatible for win7 8 10 and maybe they will take a serious look at it...and maybe figure out why. Just a thought. That you are thinking about or have already purchased their voices and they are of no value if they don't work.

<info@cereproc.com>

BobM

Bob M

Dave..I sent the four images I sent you to CereProc support through my login as a customer to see if there is a connection. Microsoft Edge or internet explorer running in background and causing P2atc to crash. May be nothing.  I would post images here but don't know how..lol   Got note from Dave and he thinks it seems to be an incompatibility with Microsofts Desktop Synthesizer.

Bob M.

Bob M

Got note from Dave and he thinks it seems to be an incompatibility with Microsofts Desktop Synthesizer.

Bob M.

Incompatibility between P2A and Microsoft Desktop Synthesizer or CereProc voices and Microsoft Desktop Synthesizer?

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

what he seems to think...Guess we'll hear back from CereProc soon about this. I shot some images but I was thinking that Microsoft Edge or Internet explorer running in background (in task manager)was eating up the resources so I don't know. I sent him the images and he responded that he thought it might be a  Microsoft Desktop Synthesizer issue..

Bob M.

Bob M

I just got Sue and Heather, and I recognize Sue from MCE.

I want to try them with VAC.

Aaron Tirrell

Hi Bob,

Yeah - Voice Attack is probably the best $10.00 I've spent on FS... It's a little utility that just recognizes speech input and sends keystrokes or macros based on said input... It also utilizes the MS Speech engine to talk to you and give verbal feedback... The only caveat - natively - it doesn't "read" anything from FS - so it's not going to know actual switch states or conditions of your flight... I've tried others like VAC/GlovePie but I've found Voice Attack has the - best - most intuitive interface for setting up configs for FS... I use it as a virtual copilot for aircraft certified for two pilot operation... It does things like turn on the autopilot with all the correct modes selected - bring up flaps and gear - read me checklists on respective regimes of flight - etc etc etc... I use it to verbally control RC4 so I don't have to hunt for key presses - just say "tower", "clearance", "roger wilco", etc - works like a champ... In addition - even if you have no interest in voice control - it can assign the same commands to joysticks or keyboards - so it makes every joystick a programmable joystick... It's one slick piece of kit... Disclaimer - I'm in no way associated with the company - just one very happy customer...

http://voiceattack.com/

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Ok, so now with Balabolka free TTS software and Heather, I will never get anything done, she just talks so sweetly to me. And Sue, from the back country, she just wants to nag and haggle me, but he accent cracks me up. Oh the funny stories and videos I can make.

Oh yes, I will get around to using them in VAC. Heather will be the sexy flirtatious co-pilot, and Sue will be the cranky no nonsense one,  LOL, on the whole post.

Aaron Tirrell

Got note this am from CereProc support and they are looking into it with Dave. Hopefully we'll know something soon :)

Warmest Regards,

Bob M.

Bob M

Thank you for telling us about the sale unc1rlm. The voices are great.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080