Sign in to follow this  
enrico68

Dsh8 Training course checklists

Hello Ben, 

I am enjoying your Cadet and FO training courses, and I would like to know where to get the checklists you and Josh use during training,

many thanks

enrico

Many thanks, Ben, I really appreciate it!

As a side note, the Dash8 training course is just very good, the video quality is just perfect, and the content of each video is superb, you and Josh are teaching me quite a lot, I have sometimes to watch some videos more than once to take some notes and absorb all the information provided. Very well done. I know I'll be a 777 Cadet Subscriber, once I am done learning the Dash8. I do not think I would have ever flown the Dash8 online without some proper training, and you guys came just at the right time, and I thank you for that.

Enrico :wink:

• Upvote 1

Many thanks, Ben, I really appreciate it!

As a side note, the Dash8 training course is just very good, the video quality is just perfect, and the content of each video is superb, you and Josh are teaching me quite a lot, I have sometimes to watch some videos more than once to take some notes and absorb all the information provided. Very well done. I know I'll be a 777 Cadet Subscriber, once I am done learning the Dash8. I do not think I would have ever flown the Dash8 online without some proper training, and you guys came just at the right time, and I thank you for that.

Enrico :wink:

Thanks man! There's a huge amount to take in and you'll have to watch it a few times to absorb it. I was sweating buckets while we were filming it! :) 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Thank you from me too Ben.  I'm just in the process of downloading the Dash 8 course.  I'm looking forward to learning how to do it right.  :smile:

Bill  N7IBG     

Just bought Dash 8 cadet :)
Lets see if this is what is needed.

Thank you from me too Ben.  I'm just in the process of downloading the Dash 8 course.  I'm looking forward to learning how to do it right.  :smile:

You're welcome Bill. Enjoy the course and holler if you've any questions.

Just bought Dash 8 cadet :)

Lets see if this is what is needed.

Enjoy the course. The Q400 is a lot of fun once you understand it.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com