Sign in to follow this  
TheFlightSimGuy

Chaseplane 1.5 is LIVE! Lots of changes TrackIR support too!

Alright, contact us via email, we'll take this one step further!

Turbulence > Anticipation (Tune) > Follow Horizon

Happy to report I got the flickering to stop by restoring the manifest files (they were renamed to backup from EZdok usage from a couple years ago) and then restarting both P3D and TrackIR.

Only problem I have now is setting my TIR profile to turn on with ChasePlane. FSFX does not show up in the game's list on the "titles" tab of TIR, even after I updated it.

Happy to report I got the flickering to stop by restoring the manifest files (they were renamed to backup from EZdok usage from a couple years ago) and then restarting both P3D and TrackIR.

Only problem I have now is setting my TIR profile to turn on with ChasePlane. FSFX does not show up in the game's list on the "titles" tab of TIR, even after I updated it.

We sent an email to NaturalPoint about the issue

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Update: update the game list once more, FSFX will be listed in the profiles

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Can you confirm that Chaseplane still is not compatible with FlyInside (VR)?

ChasePlane is not compatible with FlyInside at this time. Compatibility is planned after v1

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

TrackIR stopped working on v0.1.94.

The option to turn TIR on/off isn't even in the camera advanced settings anymore.

Ok weird...I didn't touch anything in the options but somehow the experimental version wasn't loaded anymore. I had to switch experimental off, update, then switch it back on to get back to 1.532 and now TIR works again.

Alright, contact us via email, we'll take this one step further!

Turbulence > Anticipation (Tune) > Follow Horizon

Thanks, I will try that.

Mike

TrackIR stopped working on v0.1.94.

The option to turn TIR on/off isn't even in the camera advanced settings anymore.

Ok weird...I didn't touch anything in the options but somehow the experimental version wasn't loaded anymore. I had to switch experimental off, update, then switch it back on to get back to 1.532 and now TIR works again.

ChasePlane will revert back to the Stable channel after a crash, I will be adding a message to notify the user

Sorry for the inconvenience

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi, I just cant get TIR to work.. bought chaseplane today because I read that TIR is fully working and so I decided to give chaseplane a chance..

FSFX is in TIR list.. What can I do? Any Solutions or a working Update today??

EDIT: Get it worked, jumped back to V1.536

I bought the EZdok V2 $12 upgrade yesterday and absolutely hated it - uninstalled it after giving it a go. I purchased Chase Plane afterwards, version 1.5 and am blown away by it - it is fantastic!

I too had issues with TrackIR - what worked for me was while in P3D I closed trackIR and restarted it - it is now smooth as butter!

Well done on this gem of a software gents - it is something our hobby has needed for a very long time.

Mike

Mike Normandeau

Montreal, Canada

I first want to say that I love ChasePlane and ditched my EZDOK.  It works great for creating my videos however I am not able to have it working with my trackIR.  I have tried numerous things including uninstalling TrackIR and Re-installing.  I also tried the different things mentioned in this thread.  My trackIR does have the game updates with the FSFX profile. I still get TrackIR and ChasePlane fighting each other.  Any help would be appreciate.

Blue

I first want to say that I love ChasePlane and ditched my EZDOK.  It works great for creating my videos however I am not able to have it working with my trackIR.  I have tried numerous things including uninstalling TrackIR and Re-installing.  I also tried the different things mentioned in this thread.  My trackIR does have the game updates with the FSFX profile. I still get TrackIR and ChasePlane fighting each other.  Any help would be appreciate.

Blue

Hi Blue,

Do you have a simconnect.manifest file in the TrackIR folder? (C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5)

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Blue,

Do you have a simconnect.manifest file in the TrackIR folder? (C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5)

Regards,

Keven

Hi Keven,

Yes.  Original manifest files from my re-install, dated 1/21/2014, are in the directory.

Blue

Hi all!

Track IR 4 ,latest updates ,doesn't connect to P3D 3.4 when chaseplane is not running.

Any ideas? Because I do not use chaseplane all the time.And without it, things are a lot easier(concerning hotkeys )

Scott