Sign in to follow this  
Guest 767simfan2

Piracy Reports

>I have already done it. He started it all I give the peace offering anyway he refuses to even reply what more can I do???http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2betateam.jpg

Guest jaapverduijn

Trying to steal the man's glory, aren't you (wide and wicked grin)?!Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Matt Johnson

Hardly. The idea came from outside of AVSIM entirely.

Well I support Avsim Matt. I don't like it but thank you guys for letting us have a discussion about it. I hope it will do some good insted of some of the things I outlined.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/Animation1.gifCaution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | NEC LCD 1980SXi 19" | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro |

Cruachan please let not this good thread go off topic. You are all free to PM or mail me :) I don

Guest Matt Johnson

Thanks Randy. We know full well that there will be some opposition to this, we know it's certainly not going to be a "miracle cure" to the problem, and we also know that care must be taken as well -- an overzealous reaction will do nobody any good whatsoever.As it happens, many of the legitimate concerns raised here have already been raised by those involved behind the scenes and discussed at some length. Despite some members of the community thinking that "developers" are evil souls who are looking to smite anyone they find even thinking of pirating software, this is not the case.Best regards,Matt

Guest 767simfan2

Randy,Thanks for the reply. It's very obvious that Wade is not going to allow any real discussion or debate in that Forum. However, your last message did have agood point and I would like to give you the courtesy of a response. So, can you please e-mail me so I can repond to you? Thanks