Sign in to follow this  
Denco

Added 4 CereProc voices now the program freezes

After I set up 4 voice packs I've bought the P2A freezes when I press on connect. It gets to the point where it says Simulator Connected, but afterward, it just freezes.

EDIT

There is a bug where if you test the voices in the config menu the P2A will freeze and still run in the background making further connections to the sim impossible if not closed trough Windows Task Manager.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

After fixing the first problem I discovered another one. After I asked for IFR clearance to which I got a reply I wasn't able to contact ground for a pushback and engine start, or any other frequency for that matter. The ATC became unresponsive while the program itself was still working fine. Are the CereProc voices compatible with P2A?

EDIT: I restarted my computer and the ATC doesn't respond to the IFR request anymore. The ATIS works, but I use the default Microsoft Zira for that. 

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

I have tested the Cereproc voices myself and unfortunately can confirm they do not work with Pilot2ATC.

Still investigating as to why.

Dave

• Upvote 1

Whats your take on this Dave. Will you be able to fix this because I'm otherwise thinking ( hoping ) I'll be able to get a refund.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

I got a response from CereProc that they will pass my note to tech support.  Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything from tech support yet, so I don't know what the resolution will be.  I will post as soon as I hear back from them.

Dave

I got a response from CereProc that they will pass my note to tech support.  Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything from tech support yet, so I don't know what the resolution will be.  I will post as soon as I hear back from them.

Dave

I'll wait with my refunding request a but more then. Thx.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

I am in contact with CereProc tech support.

No answers yet, but it's being worked on.

Dave

Thank you very much for looking into this Dave. I'm hoping they'll be able to tell us why their voices and P2A don't work together.

Regards

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Yup! I am in exactly the same boat 4 CereProc voices with X-plane 11. Watching anxiously here...solution or a $64.00 refund...

Thanks,

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

So far no resolution.  Not much communication from CereProc either.

I am still working on a resolution but don't know when or if it will come.  Strange that there's no problem with IVONA or Microsoft voices. 

Dave

Not much communication from CereProc

Not much, or no Communicaiton?

C

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Finally heard back from CereProc Friday.  Their suggestion did not work, but hopefully they will come up with some more.

I'll post on the forum once this is resolved one way or the other.

Dave

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the heads-up Dave!

Chas