Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

MY GOOF CEREPROC may or may not be compatible with P2ATC

I wanted to edit my original heading but couldn't change it. I know there are some freeze issues..not sure its CereProc but maybe Dave will advise us what to do. Did not mean to mislead anyone..They are Sapi5 and should work with other types of voice recognition programs.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob M

You didn't mislead anyone. It was still nice of you to tell us about the sale that was going on. It's the buyer's job to make the necessary searches to valid the buy if that makes sense. Besides, there's even a stick post up there with people saying they've used CereProc voices so I'm really curious what's going on.

Regards

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Thank you for your comment. I was so depressed...I feel better now :)   I found this quote:   Can't paste:: search this forum for "voices" and there is a quote from davesimmons March 18 of 2016 and he said he got his Cereproc to work.

Bob M.

• Upvote 1

Bob M

Thank you for your comment. I was so depressed...I feel better now :)

Bob M.

I think I discovered what the problem is. If you check your task manager do you have any instances of P2A running? If so, close them down and try the program again this time without testing the voices you've added. Connect straight to the sim. I did the same when I first installed Cere voices and the program froze when I was testing them. What could have happened was that the program did not shut down properly and was somehow running in the background preventing any further connections to the sim. I currently can't test the program, but I'll try to in an hour.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Will give it a whirl. Will try in a few minutes. You may want to post this comment in the "freeze post" I don't know how to paste anything on this forum. I was just testing the voices without being connected to sim. But will try connecting to sim and then test voices?

Bob M.

Bob M

It works now, yay :)

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Kewl: Now go get Heather lol,

Bob M.

Hmmmm... I have done twice: First time I loaded p2atc and did voice check and it froze after 1st voice test. Shutdown and restarted: after sim up and running, then  started P2ATC  and connected to sim  and still froze up. What order are you doing this and are you just clicking on the "test" button beside each one and its not freezing?

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

If you restarted your computer then the problem lies elsewhere. I've managed to connect and make an IFR clearance call, but everything went silent afterward. The program was still running but the ATC was not responding. I restarted my computer and this time the ATC doesn't even respond to the IFR clearance request. While the ATIS, I use the windows 10 Zira for that, works fine.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

I have used three Cereproc voices with P2ATC. All have been successful (Adam, Jess and Stuart) I have just purchased two more in the sale but I have not tried them yet.

I had only one problem when one of the P2ATC updates stopped the 'Pilot' voice (the one that you use to reply to the ATC) from working and it reverted to Microsoft Anna.

This problem has been fixed in the latest 2.1.0.1 update. So.. Hurrah!

I use Windows 7 64bit and X-Plane

Cheers

Dave Simmons

Got note this am from CereProc support and they are looking into it with Dave. Hopefully we'll know something soon :)

Warmest Regards,
Bob M.

Bob M