Sign in to follow this  
astro_liam

Latest 1.5 Experimental build not working

Just updated to the latest experimental build - All those new features look awesome.

However it just wont work for me. Chaseplane is constantly throwing up "Aircraft Misconfigured" ive restarted chaseplane and flight sim like it says but still the same, regardless of what aircraft I try and use.

Chaseplane has become sluggish 

I cant move my views at the moment either - But I believe that has something to do with the Misconfigured message

Thanks

Liam 

Liam Carbin

I have the same issues and went back to normal mode.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I have the same issues and went back to normal mode.

Cheers, Ed

Back to Normal mode here too - No issues there. Im sure Kev and team will have it sorted soon

Liam Carbin

Well now the in screen menu works now but I can't pan.Guess I'll used the menu until its fixed.

My hat is working now. There was a second up that.

Edited by reecemj

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

All works OK here apart from no keyboard input again

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Still not working for me - It works if I turn off advanced simulator features - But I really want to try the static cams. Without disabling advanced simulator features, I just cant get chaseplane to work at all.

Cant move with keyboard or hat switch

misconfigured message

Liam Carbin

hi to all! 

have the same problem, back to V0.1.91 and work. any solution for the experimental?

Thanks

hi to all! 

have the same problem, back to V0.1.91 and work. any solution for the experimental?

Thanks

Hi, I finally got it to work, but with some trouble anyway.

Start your ChasePlane in experimental mode and make sure is updated to the latest version (0.1.503), for me it's working a lot better now.

I'm having trouble sometimes with corrupted views, and what I'm doing is leave P3D and re-start to see it that cures the issue. I'm working on it.

I don't know either how to put the hat switch of my joystick to pan in external views. If someone knows, please help!

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Alright,

Pushed some changes today that might help me identify the issue.

While in ChasePlane, type debug1 and you will see numbers appear on the left navigation bar.

When you are experiencing the "aircraft misconfigured" issue, report those numbers here along with the currently selected camera mode. A screenshot of the ChasePlane interface can also do the trick!

Type the same command to make those numbers go away.

That would help me tremendously.

Best Regards,

Keven

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Good day and happy new year to all!

After reinstall with the fix work fine, but this is my picture.

Thanks!

Chaseplanetest1.pnghosting imagenes

Just downlaoded the latest update you have pushed.

Here are my numbers when in the cockpit view

Chaseplane.png

Chaseplane.pngimage share

what version of P3d have? My vas is much higher than yours. How is it possible?

How is it possible?

Here's mine:

0   0   0   0   0

0   0   0   0   0

Mario Di Lauro

Good day and happy new year to all!

After reinstall with the fix work fine, but this is my picture.

Thanks!

Chaseplanetest1.pnghosting imagenes

what version of P3d have? My vas is much higher than yours. How is it possible?

How is it possible?

Its currently showing 0.00gb so dont read anything into it, dont think the VAS monitor is working either

Liam Carbin

0.1.506 unusable here. Nothing seems to work mouselook, keys, view switching nothing.

Did not get a aircraft misconfigured like in 503.

MenEhD3.png

Kimo