Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel Teles

Freeware military aircraft for FSX SP2

A restored WWII warplane by Milviz is available for FREE, the P38 Red Bull Edition , its modern avionics package, high speed and drop fuel tanks make it ideal for air racing events like the Around The World Race, one of the nicest looking aluminum aircraft ever built .

PS to get it started unlock the mixture levers.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to say that I'm awe with Dino's work. His aircrafts are amazing. (And I sorted out the issue with TrackIR -- it was just a matter of configuring EZCA correctly...).

Thank you all!

Carrier Ops are doable. TRAPS only, no way to setup CAT shots.

Indeed! My mistake. Thanks, Charlie!

Gabriel, no it is not uncommon at all! DTG quite deliberately designed FSX Steam Edition to be installed side-by-side with an already existing FSX (box) version.

The only time anyone has ever had a problem is if they try to remove FSX (box) and do not follow instructions carefully by manually removing all traces of FSX (box) from their computer's Registry before installing FSX:SE. :fool:

One of the major benefits of using Steam is that any updates or fixes are immediately pushed automatically to the user's installation, as long as there is an active internet connection. Of course, if the user chooses to run "offline" then this automatic update won't occur until they connect to Steam again.

Keep in mind that FSX:SE is the full "Acceleration" version.

Hi Bill,

This is good to know! I'll give the Steam Edition a try. I may even change my "main" simulator, depending on the results with the SE version, which seems to be more stable, as far as I understand... :smile:

Thanks!

A restored WWII warplane by Milviz is available for FREE, the P38 Red Bull Edition , its modern avionics package, high speed and drop fuel tanks make it ideal for air racing events like the Around The World Race, one of the nicest looking aluminum aircraft ever built .

PS to get it started unlock the mixture levers.

The P-38! This brings me memories... fun fact: modelling the P38 was one of the first tutorials in Gmax to produce aircrafts for FS9... and I actually did one.

How far have we come since then. Milviz work is top-notch. Didn't know their freeware aircrafts. Thank you very very much for the heads up!

There's a very good freeware Dassault Super Etendard out there if that interested you!

Bill