add ons:

FTX globel base

FTX vector

FTX openLC

FTX trees HD

Pilot's global 2010 FTX

AS16 + ASCA

Scenery sliders all the way to the right

No trafic ( I fly IVAO online so get some traffic there)

Default airports (I like to fly, don't care much about fancy airport scenery)

No config tweaks

In the 737NGX vc cockpit  on the ground I get around 40 fps, outside views around 70 fps.

Flying through clouds drops to 25 in / 30 outside

VAS left during long flight is min 1000k

Give me 1 reason I should upgrade (if it ain't broken, don't fix it)

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Client on 3.3.5, Content and Scenery on 3.4.

Runs smooth without VAS problems

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I'm on I7-6700 oc to 4.4ghz

16mb ram

GTX 1060 (little better than the 980, but not worth the $$ IMHO)

Orbx Global, Vector, NA, Airport pack

REX HD Airports, 4+soft clouds, but I just discovered how nice AS16+ASCE is, GTX ground services, MT6

Then a pile of sceneries from Flightbeam, FSDT, Latin VFR, Fly Tampa and Aerosoft as I work to build up the hub airports. 

Everything went well over the weekend.  No crashes, no problems with performance as long as I was reasonable with my sliders.  Went with 1024 clouds and 2048 textures, scenery to dense, autogen to dense or normal as the case may be, and kept traffic between 10-30% depending on the airport.  Frames were around 12-15 in the addon aircraft at some big airports, but for the most part, the sim just sailed all weekend long. 

The most important thing is that the VAS recovered when it went below 500k a couple of times in heavy areas.  No matter what, it always recovered and ultimately bounced to anywhere from a gig to 1.3 in cruise. I don't know what went wrong with my 3.4, but the 3.2 is flawless imho.  I'm afraid to change anything for now. 

The only problem I had was it crashed enroute to JFK near where I was going to start the STAR.  I was flying from SAN and loaded the wrong fuel, so I started to make changes to the FMC in order to make the arrival more direct, and CTD happened a few seconds later.  Did it again, same thing.  I think something's wrong with the FMC in flight, or it's just me making mistakes.  Other than that, I must have completed 10 flights without incident in the airbus and 737. 

I also took the PMDG 777 for a short spin.  Captainsim is garbage compared to this bird.  It's not too performance heavy compared to the PMDG 737, and the sounds are far better than CS. 

On that subject, has anyone figured out how to install the CS767 in v 3.2?  I can't find any workable answers out there...

John