Sign in to follow this  
zoranb

Chase Plane 1.5 with TIR support is out!

I've used CP with TIR manual launch and loved this add on, with 1.5 and added native TIR support this is simply awesome!!

Why are you advertising Chase Plane on a P3D forum?

Maybe because lots of P3D users have CP.  I actually have it and was stuck on Alpha 0.91 not knowing about this update.  I ended up having to change to experimental setting to get this new update.

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

You are correct Mark, thank you. I am using this with P3D only, and it has become essential add on, for me. 

Glad to hear that my post has helped another P3D user. 

+1.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Some P3D users may only come to this forum. I see nothing wrong with this thread.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Some P3D users may only come to this forum. I see nothing wrong with this thread.

+1

I've used CP with TIR manual launch and loved this add on, with 1.5 and added native TIR support this is simply awesome!!

I believe he's excited that TIR is working with chase plane with the new update. I am to zoranb!

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Thanks for the heads-up appreciated :-)

André

If it wasn't for Zoranb, I would'nt have purchased CP.  I was waiting for the next update as it contained static camera (World Camera)  Thank you Zoran!!!!

Hi,

I still v0.1.9.1 . ChasePlane doesn`t update himself to 1.5. I'm not sure, whether 1.5version is even published?

Where can I get it? My CP didn't update to 1.5 :(

Cheers Josh Cliff

@Josh.  (In Preferences) enable the 'Experimental versions (Restart required) button. On restart CP will update itself to the new version.