I recently added my 2nd throttle quadrant after receiving it after 1yr and 3 months of backorder. When I assign all the Axis's and button's it works fine until I shut down and restart FSX. The yoke quadrant assignments are retained but the USB 2nd quadrant forgets the 2nd propeller assignment and makes it the gear control. The flap axis on the 3rd handle remains okay. I have left the 1st handle for the throttle no 2 unassigned since I don't like the lag issue when operating them separate. I have the Saitek combat pedals also attached on the USB port on the yoke. Wondered if it made any difference what order they were in. Running win7. Wondering what SPAD is since I never heard of it. I have reg FSUIC. Which I used to calibrate my flap axis to work with the PMDG 737 flap settings more precisely.

:P Timothy Murphy

If you created the assignments while loaded into an aircraft, the assignments won't be persistent (Permanent).  You'll need to create the assignments from the FSX main page.

If you created your assignments from the FSX main page, then you might have a Admin and/or folder/file permissions issue. You can solve this by granting write permissions to your user account, or making your user account the owner of the associated folder/file. This problem rarely exists, given that the control settings are in your user account, but it could be that you installed FSX under a different user account, and the software didn't install for All Users.

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks. I did the assignments for the controls when in a PMDG AC. I thought it didn't matter. I'll do it from the main page next time.

Yes sir, that's what I would do.  The same control flight control functions should work with any aircraft, so setting them in FSX is the way I would go!

My very best wishes, and Happy New Year!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Happy New Year also. Problem solved with setting up as stated.New Years flight from new Fly Tampa EHAM to UK2000 EGGD without a hitch. Amazed how accurate the Saitek throttle along with cockpitphd 737 flap handle and detentes work with all flap settings from 1 - 40.

Happy I was able to help.

Happy New Year, and Happy Flights!

Dave Hodges