Sign in to follow this  
Airline2Sim

777 Cadet Training Program - Released!

On a side note - I've purchased the Dash-8 Cadet course on Vimeo some time ago. Right now, I have the 777 Cadet training program on your own site - is it possible to merge the two, so both is available on the Airline2Sim site

Ben has  said  in  another  thread  on this  its not  possible   so  unless  things  have  changed not  going  to happen

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Great feedback again guys, thanks!

If you ordered the Cadet series on Vimeo, please email me a screenshot of your Vimeo order email and I'll add the Cadet series to your profile on our site.

ben(at)airline2simdotcom

• Upvote 2

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I've sent you an email containing the receipt and the purchase/order confirmation from Vimeo.

Thanks, Ben!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Happy New Year Ben,

Thanks for the fantastic videos, watching my way through the new 777 course now. One question though, that Air America livery looks great but I can't find it, any pointers as to where I might obtain it?

Regards,

Nicky.

Happy New Year Ben,

Thanks for the fantastic videos, watching my way through the new 777 course now. One question though, that Air America livery looks great but I can't find it, any pointers as to where I might obtain it?

Regards,

Nicky.

Nicky, happy new year to you! I'll put the AA livery into the download area that will appear in the next week or two on our website.

Ben

Congratulations on the release of the 777 Cadet Training Program, Ben. I am sure that it will be a big success :good:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Congratulations on the release of the 777 Cadet Training Program, Ben. I am sure that it will be a big success :good:

Thanks Chris. It's been our biggest hit yet so I'm really happy. Have you got into the jets yet?

Thanks Ben. I really appreciate all your hard work. Looking forward to the download section coming online. Also thanks for listing the sceneries used in the sim setup video. It's nice to have some good recommendations of airport pairs to use with my T7, plus I will probably mimic the line flight videos so having the exact airports to land at with all the correct chart and nav data (already had that subscription with Navigraph) will really help with the training.

Ben,

What can I say, sitting hear in Sydney Australia and Episode 2 is worth the price on its own. Just got rid of my stutters on P3D. Probably everyone knew but me but episode two is great information. Thanks buddy. 3 and 4 tonight.

Absolutely loving this.  Purchased the AOA 777 training some time ago and it didn't click at all, but listening to the two of you has made learning about the 777 so much more interesting.

A very good gentle pace and extremely informative, mixed with just the right amount of humour.

So looking forward to the rest of the training.  This is top notch.

Got a question: What will be the difference between 777 Cadet and 777 Cadet+ ?

Thank you in advance and happy new year to everyone!

Andreas Kindgen, EDFC

Got a question: What will be the difference between 777 Cadet and 777 Cadet+ ?

Thank you in advance and happy new year to everyone!

Happy New Year Andreas.

Cadet is everything you need to fly the 777 from scratch - so performance, planning, FMC, autopilot, systems knowledge etc to be able to successfully fly an entire line flight from gate to gate.

Cadet+ is rather more of the above, plus in depth coverage of how to plan and fly an ULR (ultra long range) flight in the 777 including understanding ETOPS and oceanic crossings etc.

Cadet is $39.99, Cadet+ will be around 10-15 bucks.

• Upvote 2

Very nice, Ben! I'm really enjoying the videos (so far I've seen 2 ½ ;) )

Will Capt. Myron Ashcraft be 'starring' in Cadet+? (He is really excellent!! (hope you tell him that!))

... and of course the inevitable question - when is it due? :D 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Very nice, Ben! I'm really enjoying the videos (so far I've seen 2 ½ ;) )

Will Capt. Myron Ashcraft be 'starring' in Cadet+? (He is really excellent!! (hope you tell him that!))

... and of course the inevitable question - when is it due? :D 

Thanks Anders! Yes, Myron will be starring in Cadet+. He's crossed the Atlantic more times than most people have had hot dinners so he's definitely the man to help us understand all this ETOPS stuff. Other pilots have helped me out along the way, Jonny from Emirates who starred in our IXEG 737 video, a guy from Qatar, one from BA and another from Air Canada. They all fly the 777 slightly differently so it can get a bit confusing! 

Dates - pass, bank on end of February if all goes to plan. There's a ton of paperwork for a ULR from Dubai to Newark and it's working out what's important and what isn't, as a lot of it isn't applicable to sim pilots and a lot of is pretty dull. The important bit is understanding the weather and the en route stuff and of course we'll bring it alive with us passing over Iran and the Central European states and then going off for a sleep. We may even simulate some virtual snoring! My aim is that by the time we start to make the approach into Newark, even though the actual video might only be an hour or so long at that point, you feel a bit of the fatigue of what's it's actually like to have been sitting behind that yoke for the last 14 and half hours, on duty for an hour before that and having woken a few hours before that too. In the sim, we kind of forget what it's like to do this for a living so we'll try to bring you a sense of seeing the sun go down, up and down again in a single flight. 

Cheers,

Ben

• Upvote 2