Sign in to follow this  
Airline2Sim

777 Cadet Training Program - Released!

Indeed, and you'll be jumping in at the point that the line flying comes online too, which is the fun stuff! 

Yeah, if I can resist another week. I have the feeling that with every hour that is passing, I can resist one day less. LOL. So maybe I already purchase tonight. Let's see. :smile:

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Ben, any way that we can access these on Vimeo? I'd love to watch these on the big screen using my Roku.

Ben, any way that we can access these on Vimeo? I'd love to watch these on the big screen using my Roku.

Hey Todd, they are pulled through Vimeo but due to the way the API works, I'm pretty sure they aren't visible on the Vimeo app. One option is to use an Airplay type option to throw them up onto your screen, or sync up with a PC and plug it into the TV etc. I'm sorry we don't have a more elegant solution yet but there aren't many hosting options for files this big. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

dear ben,

i think you and Mr.myron have done a phenom job with this one ! damm professional ! i hope you continue with your video program concept for a long time :)

Kind regards,

jaff

dear ben,

i think you and Mr.myron have done a phenom job with this one ! damm professional ! i hope you continue with your video program concept for a long time :)

Kind regards,

jaff

Thanks Jaff - as we speak I'm trying to convince a former Cathay Pacific 747-400 Captain to join us for the PMDG 747 Program, so yes!  :smile:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Jaff - as we speak I'm trying to convince a former Cathay Pacific 747-400 Captain to join us for the PMDG 747 Program, so yes!

Would that be the famous Don Grange?

It'd be great if it was! Nope, sadly not. 

I'd put money on it being great, regardless.  Excellent quality work.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely! Fantastic phenomenal work!!! 

I just watched the tour of flight deck 1-3... Very nice done, and extremely informative.

Also, I must really give credit to the PMDG team. The thoroughness and depth of the system modelling (this was electric, hydraulic and bleed systems which where shown) is quite amazing, really... I was really amazed and surprised at the details (and so was Myron at some point (won't spoil anything!) )...

Thanks again, Ben! Looking forward to the line-flying also.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Absolutely! Fantastic phenomenal work!!! 

I just watched the tour of flight deck 1-3... Very nice done, and extremely informative.

Also, I must really give credit to the PMDG team. The thoroughness and depth of the system modelling (this was electric, hydraulic and bleed systems which where shown) is quite amazing, really... I was really amazed and surprised at the details (and so was Myron at some point (won't spoil anything!) )...

Thanks again, Ben! Looking forward to the line-flying also.

Thanks Anders, indeed as with the Q400 and Majestic, it takes something like this to see just how deep into it the modelling they go. And the sad thing is, unless you've got someone like Myron to show it to you in a way that makes it interesting and makes it sink in, it's completely wasted. The number of people flying around in the 777 who are totally oblivious to all this taking place around them makes me sad  :wink:

Indeed. Looking forward to watching the rest of the course.

By-the-way, Ben... the Dash 8 Q400 course is now visible in my Airline2Sim account.

Thanks alot for you assistent in that regard!

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Indeed. Looking forward to watching the rest of the course.

By-the-way, Ben... the Dash 8 Q400 course is now visible in my Airline2Sim account.

Thanks alot for you assistent in that regard!

Anytime! 

Just bought it. Couldn't resist anymore. Off to watch the first episode...

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

The number of people flying around in the 777 who are totally oblivious to all this taking place around them makes me sad 

This is why we need you guys to up the production level.   :P  Would be so awesome to have a 737NGX version from you guys.  I know it's been done elsewhere, but not the way you guys do it.  I've said it before on other posts here but I'll say it again, IMO, you guys make the BEST learning videos out there!  The way you put it together and present it, just perfect for the way I like to learn!!!!

I also believe you said you're going to do FSLabs A320 too, right? Hoping so...  :wub:

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

This is why we need you guys to up the production level.   :P  Would be so awesome to have a 737NGX version from you guys.  I know it's been done elsewhere, but not the way you guys do it.  I've said it before on other posts here but I'll say it again, IMO, you guys make the BEST learning videos out there!  The way you put it together and present it, just perfect for the way I like to learn!!!!

I also believe you said you're going to do FSLabs A320 too, right? Hoping so...  :wub:

Hey Kevin, what a wonderful thing to say, thank you  :smile:

FSLabs A320 is already in kind of pre-production. I've got the FCOM wedged against my chair to prove it. 737 NGX I really want to do, but we really need to sit tight for a bit and see what the schedule is for PMDG to deliver on the NGX V3. These things take a long time to make but we're trying to up the pace this year and next. My promise is, at least 3 Programs from us this year....