Sign in to follow this  
Airline2Sim

777 Cadet Training Program - Released!

... My promise is, at least 3 Programs from us this year....

Wow... 3 program THIS year?! Excellent! 

I'm really looking forward to that. 

(I'm going to watch the Q400 course after I finish the 777 ... :) )

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Wow... 3 program THIS year?! Excellent! 

I'm really looking forward to that. 

(I'm going to watch the Q400 course after I finish the 777 ... :) )

Yup, 777 Cadet+, 717 and one more, probably A320. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi,

Just wondering if I buy can I choose downloads of different quality to save on huge downloads and time?

I don't want to stream them. I'd like to download and keep them.

25 or so videos at 25G (I read that somewhere) scares me.

Thanks.

Hi,

Just wondering if I buy can I choose downloads of different quality to save on huge downloads and time?

I don't want to stream them. I'd like to download and keep them.

25 or so videos at 25G (I read that somewhere) scares me.

Thanks.

Hello, yes you can choose the download quality:

Download.png

Mobile - 480p

SD - 720p

HD 1080p

Biggest file in the Q400 Program was 3.7GB. The 777 is about the same. 

Hope that helps,

Ben

Yup, 777 Cadet+, 717 and one more, probably A320

Didn't realise you were doing the 717.  YippeeDoo to that!  

Didn't realise you were doing the 717.  YippeeDoo to that!  

Yeh, it's a lovely little aircraft and they've got big plans for it in terms of bringing it up to 'study sim' level. It'll be a LITE program, so shorter than say the 777 but will be taught by a RW 717 pilot and you'll get to know most of the important bits.  

Yeh, it's a lovely little aircraft and they've got big plans for it in terms of bringing it up to 'study sim' level. It'll be a LITE program, so shorter than say the 777 but will be taught by a RW 717 pilot and you'll get to know most of the important bits.  

Really interesting... looking forward to it. Very exciting about this. Not at least the Airbus course and of course the continuation of the 777 course and the 777 Cadet+

I was wondering, regarding your 777 course - are you only flying the -200LR version of the 777 or will you (at some point in the course) also feature the -300ER?

Somehow I doubt this, since you've chosen the -200LR, i'm guessing, it would be the model (or closer to the model) that Capt. Ashcraft flew, or is there another reason?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Really interesting... looking forward to it. Very exciting about this. Not at least the Airbus course and of course the continuation of the 777 course and the 777 Cadet+

I was wondering, regarding your 777 course - are you only flying the -200LR version of the 777 or will you (at some point in the course) also feature the -300ER?

Somehow I doubt this, since you've chosen the -200LR, i'm guessing, it would be the model (or closer to the model) that Capt. Ashcraft flew, or is there another reason?

Good to hear. Myron only ever flew the 200-ER version as United didn't get the 300-ERs until the Continental merger which happened just as he retired. The 200LR is the closest to it of the PMDG birds. Practically there's very little difference, but we do plan to do something on 'differences'. How and what yet I'm still figuring out.  

Good to hear. Myron only ever flew the 200-ER version as United didn't get the 300-ERs until the Continental merger which happened just as he retired. The 200LR is the closest to it of the PMDG birds. Practically there's very little difference, but we do plan to do something on 'differences'. How and what yet I'm still figuring out.  

Thanks, Ben for answering. 

It was kinda what I figured... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

I bought it yesterday and after watching the first two episodes i already know that my money was well spent here! Absolutely amazing stuff with a wealth of invaluable information and interesting background stories. 

Your radio voice combined with Myron's knowledge and experience is a match made in heaven, very pleasant  and joyful to watch/listen to

Congrats Ben, way to go! Thats how you do paid video content!

Your upcoming FSL A320 series will be an instant buy for me

Lars

I bought it yesterday and after watching the first two episodes i already know that my money was well spent here! Absolutely amazing stuff with a wealth of invaluable information and interesting background stories. 

Your radio voice combined with Myron's knowledge and experience is a match made in heaven, very pleasant  and joyful to watch/listen to

Congrats Ben, way to go! Thats how you do paid video content!

Your upcoming FSL A320 series will be an instant buy for me

Lars

Another happy customer, makes all the work we put into these worthwhile, thanks Lars  :smile:

Ben - I'm in the middle of watching Video #4 (Walkaround) and have to say this is absolutley fantastic!!  Myron is a great instructor and very enjoyable listening to his stories and imparting his knowledge of the 777.  Looking forward to pulling my dusty 777 out of the hangar and flying it with my new-found knowledge once I finish all of the videos.  Nicely done!

Eric

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Ben - I'm in the middle of watching Video #4 (Walkaround) and have to say this is absolutley fantastic!!  Myron is a great instructor and very enjoyable listening to his stories and imparting his knowledge of the 777.  Looking forward to pulling my dusty 777 out of the hangar and flying it with my new-found knowledge once I finish all of the videos.  Nicely done!

Eric

Great Eric, thanks! Dust off that 777  :smile:

Just watched the first 4 episodes. It's absolutely awesome and well worth the money! So informative and entertaining at the same time!

I only have one small constructive point of criticism: I would prefer if Myron would do more of the explaining with you asking questions. A lot of the times you (correctly) explain how things work and he just confirms and adds some additional points. Would be even more authentic this way around. Nevertheless it is yet another fantastic program! Looking very much forward to the Airbus Cadet Program.

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Ben, a quick question.

Have just purchased the Q400 First Officer training course. Was wondering - does this course, require the Pro Edition of the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 in order to 'follow' the procedures, or can you still learn/get something out of the First Officer Course when 'only' owning the Pilot Edition?

Okay, that was a bit cryptic... Hope you know what I mean...

(Sorry for de-railing the topic)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--