Sign in to follow this  
MarkSC

No Say It After Update

After updating to ver. 2.1.0.1, I know longer have Say It function using either my assigned joystick button or the on-screen button.  I have tried disabling and re-enabling, but that did not work. I have tried with multiple flights.  Also, the co-pilot no longer changes frequencies.

Mark,

I don't know what could be causing this.  No one else has reported this issue with 2.1.0.1.

The only thing I can think of to try is the change the voice of the Pilot on the Voice tab of config in case the assigned voice is no longer working.

Dave

I'm having the same issue.  Say it worked once when requesting clearance, then after that nothing.  Tested all voices before the flight, they all worked, also went back to old version and everything worked fine.  I'm using Microsoft David for my pilot voice.

I had to revert back. Nothing works to get say it back with the latest version.

Mark,

Is the gold text showing in the speech window with the tilde (~) in front?  Or is it that the voice is not reading it when you press SayIt? 

What airport are you at when it fails?  Are you trying to get cleareance?

I would like to try and duplicate the issue.  I know of an issue where sometimes the ATC Controller steps on or blocks the copilot speech and have fixed that for the next update.

Thanks,

Dave

Say it doesn't work anywhere for me unless I use Recnt to find the proper response first. If I press Recnt, then I can find the proper reponse at the bottom of the list. If I select the last response and press say it, it works.

Even after pressing Recnt, I get no response. The phrases appear in the speech window, but the voice does not read when pressing SayIt.  I most recently tried at KROA. Filed a flight plan direct to JFK. Trying to get clearance delivery. The controller responds to my voice, but not to Say It.

Did you try to select another voice for the "pilot"?

In the past I had some issues with some of the voices which was spoken "silently".

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Thanks for the suggestion, but changing the voice did not work.  

Do you have the "Show In-line Grammar Help" option checked on the main P2A Setup tab?

That can affect the SayIt phrases not printing in the window and therefor not being available for SayIt or the Copilot.

Dave

I did not. I selected that and now the copilot is auto-responding, which is great, so I seem to have no need for SayIt.