Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Unable to enable fs2crew on control panel

I've installed the Majestic dash 8 Pro version 1.08E which I believe is the latest update into P3dv 3.4.9.18400 and the Fs2crew Special Bundle pack V3.0, installed with antivirus off and as administrator but I can not enable Fs2crew on the configuration panel, every time I click on the enable button I get a pop up saying fs2crew is disabled, I'm not having this problem with the NGX or the 777, there is a panel.cfg.fs2crew_backup in the panel folder and have all the other fs2crew panels clickable via the Dash 8 instrument pull down via the in sim menu but no main panel to actually start fs2crew, what am I doing wrong?

Cheers Rod.

Hi Bryan, I re-downloaded the Majestic.exe and did a full reinstall of everything and all is good, I've closed the ticket so thanks for your advise, as I had already re-installed a few times but I guess the re-download of the package did something, anyway all good now.

Cheers Rod.

Well after a reinstall and all was good it's back again, and yes the panel cfg is corrupted, I installed a door utility (can't seem to find where I got it now) which I've had saved away for age's, after reinsalling the door utility thats where my panel cfg goes hay wire, remove it and fs2crew works fine, so is there a way I can utilize both together or not? its really no biggy but I find the door utility handy.

Cheers Rod.

so is there a way I can utilize both together or not? its really no biggy but I find the door utility handy.

don't  know what  door utility  your  using but the one iam using  I  got  no issues,   found  the door  utility  on the  avsim library,  far  as  I know  there  are  2  of  them  for  the dash  so looks like  iam using the other  one  that your  are.  let  you know  which one  it  is  since iam on my laptop now

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thks Pete I'd be interested which one it is.

no worries  still away  from  pc  still  will let  you know  soon  this  is  the  one  I used  I think  pretty sure it  is  since  just  did  a search  on the  mcj  forum  where I originally   found it    hope  its is  any  way  you will know  when  you see it  if  its  the  same  one   as  your  using  good luck

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=majestic+doors&CatID=root&Go=Search

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

gave  you the  wrong  link  thats  not  the  guage   iam using   using  this  guage   but  unable  to fiind  the link at the moment

Capture.png

found this guage in reading the posts in the mcj forum

good news after much searching and frustrating it was lol fianlly found it now you got 2 links to try

http://www.virtual-pilot.de/mjc8q400_door-panel.php

this link click the download option on top and select the dash

Peter kelberg

Thks Pete, the later is the one I'm using, but not working for me, obviously I'm installing it wrong, so I'll have another go and see what happens, would it be possible to attach your panel.cfg file so I could compare entries?

Cheers Rod.

It's OK Pete forget about the last post all installed and working fine now with Fs2crew V3.0, one should teach himself to read the instructions properly, thanks for your time.

Cheers Rod.

Good to see  you got it working

Peter kelberg