Sign in to follow this  
ESzczesniak

Current state of AOA Training Videos?

How is the training series now?  The NGX is my go to aircraft.  I like Boeings, like jets, but don't like 8+ hour EROPS flights.  I've loved the Airline2sim training program and the Dash 8 and the 777 looks rather good so far, but there doesn't seem to be anything in the pipeline for a 737.  So I've been looking at the AOA stuff.  It's been a while since I had paid a lot of attention, but at that time it was taking forever to complete and was just heavily systems with less flying.  Has it come along now?  Any comments? 

Eric Szczesniak

I'm sure Chris will be along to give you the gen on AoA, but if you hang fire until the NGX V3 we will do a full course on it. We've a few guys who fly the NG and part of the plan is a differences section for the IXEG 737-300, which is PMDG level in X-Plane terms.

No idea when yet, but it'll happen.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I'm sure Chris will be along to give you the gen on AoA, but if you hang fire until the NGX V3 we will do a full course on it. We've a few guys who fly the NG and part of the plan is a differences section for the IXEG 737-300, which is PMDG level in X-Plane terms.

No idea when yet, but it'll happen.

Loved to hear that!

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro