Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

Chaseplane cannot find P3Dv2 ?

just bought and installed chaseplane; after install systems tells:  unable to find P3Dv2 files, please start at least once the simulator : no effect,  it cannot find p3dv2 files, but i have v3 !  what do do, because views are changing each second now, very frustrating.

Read about deleting cameras.cfg and reinstall, now even worse, chaseplane cannot find cameras.cfg, altough it should be automatically rebuild after restarting P3D

(system w10 i6700 GTX980)

Please do not try to seduce simmers to buy products that are not ready for the market yet

refund please ?

Hi

Are you Auto-Launching Chase plane. In Preferences  > General  are you selecting the correct Simulator.

To start with make sure you have 'Experimental versions' switched  off.

Also trying disabling Auto launch. Start P3D  then once it has started and you are at the VC, then start chase plane.

thanks

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Please do not try to seduce simmers to buy products that are not ready for the market yet

refund please ?

I use Chaseplane in v2 and v3 with no problem, so it would seem that the problem is at your end, not theirs...

This is an amazing product, with amazing future potential. It was clearly labelled as an Alpha that may be buggy, and use at your own risk...

Just sayin'...

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

What Registry entries do you have in VFXCentral > Preferences > Registry Editor?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Sorry, i was nervous after being busy in trying for 3 hours without any good result, i finally deleted and re-installed P3D client completly, and now it is working fine OK.

I use Chaseplane in v2 and v3 with no problem, so it would seem that the problem is at your end, not theirs...

It s a little bit dry, this reaction, 80% of AVSIM forum consists of issues about addons working fine at one party and not working with other people...

It s a little bit dry, this reaction, 80% of AVSIM forum consists of issues about addons working fine at one party and not working with other people...

Quite correct. Knowing that the problem is NOT being caused by the new software but rather something on your computer can be helpful, as I've found in the past.

i finally deleted and re-installed P3D client completly, and now it is working fine OK.

I rest my case. Glad you got it working!

Best wishes for the New Year!!

Russ

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)