Sign in to follow this  
cdhutch

B777 Cadet Resource Files

Hello Ben,

Having purchased both of your Q400 video series, I ordered the 777 one when it came out.

Watching video #2 on Simulator Setup, you mentioned an EZ-Dok 777 camera setup file in "members area in the downloads section," but I haven't been able to find it. Is that section online yet?

Thanks for all of the hard work. I'm looking forward to watching the balance of the 777 videos as well as your future offerings.

Thank you,

Craig

Hello Ben,

Having purchased both of your Q400 video series, I ordered the 777 one when it came out.

Watching video #2 on Simulator Setup, you mentioned an EZ-Dok 777 camera setup file in "members area in the downloads section," but I haven't been able to find it. Is that section online yet?

Thanks for all of the hard work. I'm looking forward to watching the balance of the 777 videos as well as your future offerings.

Thank you,

Craig

Hey Craig,

Glad you're enjoying it. The download area we hoped to get up by launch but Xmas got in the way so it will be online in the next couple of weeks. We have to just repurpose the flows into a PDF as the sizing needs some tweaking. Plan is to get the videos squared away and then do the member's area. Won't be long.

Cheers

Ben

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Speaking of EZDOK ... weather and clouds....  

I have been using OPUSFSX with the PMDG 737NGX.  I'll probably continue with the 777.  I guess I don't know what is better but I liked it was one app instead of several.    It looks like they have a 777 camera profile for their app.

In the second video, a PTA Tool preset from a facebook group is introduced. Today I went there and tried to use it with the latest version of PTA Tool. Unfortunately the new version of the tool does not support the old presets including the one being used in the video. Also I can't find the version used in the video. I like the visual effects showed in video so much, so is it possible to upload that version of PTA Tool and the preset as well?

Anson

Speaking of EZDOK ... weather and clouds....  

I have been using OPUSFSX with the PMDG 737NGX.  I'll probably continue with the 777.  I guess I don't know what is better but I liked it was one app instead of several.    It looks like they have a 777 camera profile for their app.

I've never been able to get my head around OPUS, but I know the people who like it REALLY love it. I need to try it out sometime.

In the second video, a PTA Tool preset from a facebook group is introduced. Today I went there and tried to use it with the latest version of PTA Tool. Unfortunately the new version of the tool does not support the old presets including the one being used in the video. Also I can't find the version used in the video. I like the visual effects showed in video so much, so is it possible to upload that version of PTA Tool and the preset as well?

Anson

Anson, let me look into this. It's a while since I've fiddled with PTA as I'm really happy with my preset. Gimme 14 days or so to get the remaining videos up and running along with the member download area and I'll get my preset on there and a bunch of other stuff. I want your sim to look A1! 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I've never been able to get my head around OPUS, but I know the people who like it REALLY love it. I need to try it out sometime.

Anson, let me look into this. It's a while since I've fiddled with PTA as I'm really happy with my preset. Gimme 14 days or so to get the remaining videos up and running along with the member download area and I'll get my preset on there and a bunch of other stuff. I want your sim to look A1!

Thanks for your reply! I would be thankful if you could upload your P3D settings as well. The settings are somehow "approved" by real world pilot Captain Myron Ashcraft therefore should be most realistic, don't they?

Also, may I know whether you only got Predrag Drobac's preset imported to PTA without using its texture? Today he just released a newest preset in which sky textures and preset for something called "reshade" are also included.

Thanks a lot!

Anson