Sign in to follow this  
s110103

Best Boeing 757?

Level D *cough*

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I used the P3D installer for QW-757 and it went without a hitch. I used it before in FSX and found it to be the best 757 out there. I wouldn't hold my breath for a PMDG 757 :-).

Richard

Still holding my breath.....

The Just Flight version is, I see, about £6 cheaper than that direct from Quality Wings.....are the two identical? Presumably the JF one will install into P3D v3 as well?

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

The Just Flight version is, I see, about £6 cheaper than that direct from Quality Wings.....are the two identical? Presumably the JF one will install into P3D v3 as well?

Yes; it's not a JF version, per say; the JF version is actual FREEMIUM.  JF is also a distributor; so, the sale the QW 757 too...it's the exact software you would get if procured from QW direct.  As always, look at the different flight sim stores before purchasing... 

Matt King

If you're on Windows 10 stay away from Level D! Absolutely not compatible even with the fix they offer. 

Vic green

If you're on Windows 10 stay away from Level D! Absolutely not compatible even with the fix they offer. 

There is no Level D 757...well, there is but it's a mythical unicorn.  The OP is asking about 757 specially.  

Matt King

There is no Level D 757...well, there is but it's a mythical unicorn.  The OP is asking about 757 specially.  

I'm well aware of the subject but since LVL D was bought up I thought I might save him or anyone else reading any potential trouble or loss of time and treasure. 

Vic green