Sign in to follow this  
birdguy

What does this do?

In the P3D controls list is one called Turbine Power Management System Toggle.  I enabled it but couldn't see that it did anything.  Can someone bring me up to speed on what it is and how it works?

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Exactly as it says , some turbine aircraft have a Power management system that regulates the engine operation under different enviromental conditions to a set value requested by the pilot (via lever or switch), usually using the FADEC (

full authority digital engine control)

Have not looked in P3D but there must be a default engine somewhere that has the system..

Jorge

Thanks Jorge.  I'll have to look for it.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Any modern turbine powered helicopters in P3D ? They usually have FADEC don't they?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)