Sign in to follow this  
Jetset408

SimCheck A300 - work in P3D 3.4?

Bored of waiting for FSLabs A320 and fancying a new challenge. I only enjoy very realistic systems heavy simulations which I can follow real world FCOMs and procedures with. Recently got the A300B4 FCOM so wondered about SimCheck. Does it work in P3D and does anyone have any experience of using it?

Cheers

Rich

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Yes, it works. The only thing that doesn't work (for me) is the refuel from the fuel panel. You can go around it by fueling from the Payload window in P3D. Set Externals to 100%, then left and right and finally center as needed.

• Upvote 1