Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v1.0 Prologue

it 's a great job...really impressed by how it has changed the visual of P3D...truly amazing...!! :Applause:  :Applause:  :Applause:

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Works fine. Use it. :)

Just check troubleshooting section if the image turns too yellow or blue using Envtex.

Thanks for pointing us out this great troubleshooting section of your website !

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Hello everyone!

Can you guys help me tone down the brightness at night time?

I can't seem to figure out how to reduce the brightness at night

Thanks,

Eduardo

After 1 hour of testing I have to say - I am SO IMPRESSED. You took the sim to next level (again). Best with reshade ON. 

Fantastic work! 

Hello everyone!

Can you guys help me tone down the brightness at night time?

I can't seem to figure out how to reduce the brightness at night

Thanks,

Eduardo

TONEMAP_NIGHT_EXPOSURE_KEY=0.130000

in prepar3d.cfg, reduce the value.

(only when using HDR)

After 1 hour of testing I have to say - I am SO IMPRESSED. You took the sim to next level (again). Best with reshade ON. 

Fantastic work! 

Thanks!

I found that majority doesn't like it with ReShade on, but I find it essential. That slight haze effect with ReShade is cherry on top of the cake.  :smile:

cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

It absolutely is. Adds to immerssion and I think most people don't like reshade because it's a bit harder to set up than PTA plug (load profile) and play. With your readme - it was super easy.  

TONEMAP_NIGHT_EXPOSURE_KEY=0.130000

in prepar3d.cfg, reduce the value.

(only when using HDR)

Thank you very much!

Yes I'm using HDR!

Thanks,

Eduardo

It absolutely is. Adds to immerssion and I think most people don't like reshade because it's a bit harder to set up than PTA plug (load profile) and play. With your readme - it was super easy.  

No, it's not about the setup only, people just don't like the blueish haze, or haze at all, mostly are fans of contrasty image or they simply don't like the haze effect. :)

I made correction in 1.0.1, winter preset is not blueish anymore, and haze in summer preset is reduced with some slight color corrections.

As I said, haze effect in ReShade is essential because I found it in EVERY real world photo/video, more or less. You can adjust the intensity of it in ReShade with one simple mouse click&drag.

Also, there is a group of users that can't get ReShade to work, it crashes P3D even after my suggestions from Troubleshooting section. Something is a culprit, maybe GPU drivers, maybe some addon, who knows.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Or maybe particular KB. There is one crashing DXGI module.

Sorry I don't follow. KB? 

One of the Microsofts Windows patches. I dont recall the number now but i posted it in DX10 Fixer forum some time ago.

Fantastic work! 

Totally agree...Reshade ON is really a keeper...!

One question: is this all compatible with FSL Spotlights ? With the upcoming relase of the A320 for P3D and with the problems that FSL Spotlights has in FSX with SweetFX or similar tools what can we expect from PTA/URP/Reshade in terms of compatibility ?

Thanks

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

First issue (quite severe since I fly NGX) - on first load I always get no snow textures, although I load winter time. If I go to change time option and decide to push it forward e.g. 1 hour snow textures become visible but sim reloads which causes standard issues with NGX. 

FIXED by modifying texture resolution option in sim to 7 cm (had 15 cm) - WEIRD :) 

It's back again. So it's not resolution related, it's just random

FIX no. 2 (this time seems to really work) - choose "Use system time for default scenario" option in P3D options screen (general). 

Found this workaround on P3D forum. 

Also, there is a group of users that can't get ReShade to work, it crashes P3D even after my suggestions from Troubleshooting section. Something is a culprit, maybe GPU drivers, maybe some addon, who knows.

For me SODE was the culprit.  When I disabled it, ReShade loaded fine.... otherwise it would crash P3D.  Don't know why tho, had a previous version of dxgi.dll working fine from an old reshade version.  (not with this PTA Preset however) .  But working fine now without SODE, and it's a great preset...thanks!

Hmmm SODE installed here too, no problems whatsoever.

Cheers

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.