Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

Weird cloud formation, maybe

Seems like it's the milkyway indeed.
If you use PTA probably something went wrong with your shaders. I had a similar issue using some settings earlier but can't remember which one.

Maxime
TOGA projects

I have seen the same cloud formation on nearly every flight. So how do we fix it? I'm using REX 4 and Soft Clouds.

I think I fixed it. I found that I had two versions of MilkyWay_lm in two different  locations. I deleted the one version completely that as in wrong location and the other version I downloaded the file   https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=187749&CatID=fsxmisc&Cookie=1  and copied it into the Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\Global\Texture  after removing other version and then renamed the file  to MilkyWay_lm . For extra measure I downloaded autostrx and used those stars. I went to a know location in Russia where I had it show up before and it was gone I went from sunset to dusk nothing. I hope this helps