Sign in to follow this  
el_gargantuan

SOP 3: FO does not continue after final flaps call

Hello,

I'm running into an issue consistently on SOP 3 after the "Gear Down - Flaps 15 - Landing Checklist to flaps" call. The FO lowers the gear, sets flaps to 15, and starts the checklist. Then we get to "holding for flaps" and I make the call for Flaps 30. The FO sets flaps 30, and calls when it reaches there. I then respond (according to the manual) "Thirty Thirty green light" which the voice recog identifies according to the green bar, but the FO does not complete the checklist or respond so I've never had him challenge the Landing Lights (even when I have ensured they are ON already). I have to click to the next "CLEARED|LANDING" stage in the main panel in order to continue the landing.

Am I missing something? I get the same results even when I "practice" on the ground.

Thanks in advance!

Bryan,

That did the trick. Thank you I knew it had to be something I was not doing correctly. I can't believe I overlooked that in the manual. I could have sworn I tried that but I could have been missing some other part when I tried that previously.

I want to say how thankful I am for your product and how it has added to my enjoyment of the flight sim experience in the pmdg 737ngx.

Best regards!

i tried a landing (with SOP 3) and im having the same problem. i would say "complete the checklist". he will say "flaps" i would typically reply with "30 green light" and then he wouldn't say "landing lights" then the bar is stuck on "landing checklist" and wouldn't move to "cleared/landing" unless i moved it which is really annoying when on final approach. so much so that ive moved to SOP 2

Which version are you using?  The version number will flash on the FS2Crew Main Panel.

Re-download the manual via:

support.fs2crew.com

SOP3  is being used by 1000s of users.  Double check what you're doing.  Make sure your following the manual closely.