Sign in to follow this  
jose88

EZdok V2 Released!

• Upvote 1

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Im in.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Downloading now,  For $12 might as well give it a go.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot_zps560238d1.jpg

Im not really good with reviews but I will say after a quick test that I like the new UI and Hold Horizon feature (Seems you can only activate this with a joystick key?  hopefully they add a keyboard hotkey option).  No more simconnect error message either :wink:

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot_zps560238d1.jpg

Wellll, no profile yet for the Airbus.  No docs I can find.  I have one camera facing straightforward and can't seem to create a second.  Hmmm.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Nice.

I was about to buy Chase Plane..but what to do now?. Does anyone have both products for a side to side comparison?

At least on the vid...it seems Ezdok is more towards the Pilot effects view (which is my preference)...rather than Cinematic Hollywood style as Chase Plane...or am i wrong?

Just select preset for B737 - cameras positions are more or less similar - then you can make fine position tuning pressing NUM2 (once entering EDIT mode, when finish editing press NUM2 again fixing new position of edited camera). More presets will follow shortly. Do not forget to select Update cameras in drop-down list pressing File - it should be pressed for remembering of your adjustments

I like the cinema view or whatever it's called in ChasePlane where it randomly switches between views and moves the camera. Does v2 have any similar feature?

I don't own ChasePlane yet as I was waiting for it to get out of alpha and also waiting to see what this would be like. Can't argue with the upgrade price though so will probably get this either way.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Upgraded, and my microstutters when flying a glider are gone. Its smooth now. Thumbs up.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Has the  exterior wingtip banking view been fixed whereby the camera doesn't seem to be fixed to the wingtip and follow it in the turn but  shows the horizon and and the aircraft banking away.