Sign in to follow this  
jose88

EZdok V2 Released!

yep, theres a market an this market item is not tied to the cloud.

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Not hard to improve on hot garbage.

Actually you've proved the opposite with your own garbage.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Going to buy it but do you need to un-install 1.17 first ?

I find the interface from V1 very very easy

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Yes. Have to uninstall the old one first.

There's a text message during the install that states as much.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

The EZdok Horizon Hold feature looks good.

Does ChasePlane have that?

gb.

Yes, it is included in the latest Alpha version of Chaseplane.

Just FYI: This issue does not occur anymore in P3D.

I am using P3D so cannot answer your question.

Horizon hold

Check it out in this video the idea is to replicate to some extent what the human brain tries to do where we try to retain the horizon in view https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7y6NtxKmxAg

Pretty impressive ...now I gotta go fly and see what I've been missing... what do you want to bet that Chaseplane adds horizon hold before the month is out?

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Pretty impressive ...now I gotta go fly and see what I've been missing... what do you want to bet that Chaseplane adds horizon hold before the month is out?

Chas

It's already there in Chaseplane. Good to have competition of two products now. Will make both of them better.

• Upvote 1

No, Ezdok V2 doesn't fix that FSX bug.

The only known fix for FSX: http://www.avsim.com/topic/374622-camera-movement-in-vc/page-5#entry3247127  It works great but you can't use any cameras(no ezdok, chaseplane etc)with it

Okay, I have the Airbus all set up on my machine.  Question:  The horizon hold doesn't seem to have any effect that I can see.  Horizon hold, button on, button off, it's the same.  I even adjusted the settings to 1.0, 1.0.  Is there a trick?

EDIT:  Found the trick on their forum.  For some weird reason you have to assign it to a joystick button and click it.  Strange they'd make you do that. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Same question here.

Solve chaseplane or ezca v2 this fsx bug?

So it does not, although when I talked to Keven from Chaseplane, he said that in the final version he will have a fix. Who knows

So it does not, although when I talked to Keven from Chaseplane, he said that in the final version he will have a fix. Who knows

Interesting. Well, I'd be curious to see some videos of that feature in the final version then.

Outside of the VpCorrection utility, EZdok or Chaseplane would likely be getting my money if there was a feature that corrected this.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Interesting. Well, I'd be curious to see some videos of that feature in the final version then.

Outside of the VpCorrection utility, EZdok or Chaseplane would likely be getting my money if there was a feature that corrected this.

I found a fix for this, I have 3 hats on my HOTAS joystick, I use one for Chaseplane view selection and the other for Chaseplane view adjustments, so in general I know where my view should be, so if I am on approach or take off or just generally need to adjust the view...... I just use the other hat switch (or binds). 

+1