Sign in to follow this  
jose88

EZdok V2 Released!

Where you guys getting this? Flight1 does not seem to have it yet.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Where you guys getting this? Flight1 does not seem to have it yet.

Check out the first post. It is available on the simforums. The OP provided

a link to it. Check it out. I'm enjoying it.

Is anyone able to use the cameras while using the flight replay? Mine seems to stop.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot_zps560238d1.jpg

Loving it!

Hold horizon alone is worth the small upgrade price. So much immersive for me :)

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Seems I've gotten it all worked out.  My issues were just not understanding the changes to the GUI and understanding what in the GUI affects what.  Still have to work on tuning the new features but it's working fine.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Ok this is getting much too difficult to obtain. I downloaded the Upgrade tool but cannot open it. What is a CPN file and what do I do  with it?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Ok this is getting much too difficult to obtain. I downloaded the Upgrade tool but cannot open it. What is a CPN file and what do I do  with it?

When you get to the F1 wrapper, near the bottom corner along side the price you will see a coupon button, click that and it will show a pop up to browse to the cpn file.

bob

F1 wrapper? I only downloaded the coupon. 

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

F1 wrapper? I only downloaded the coupon.

there is a file to download on the link quoted on the first page (bot), after downloading it should be a Red airplane ie the F1 wrapper file.

bob

ps it came up with a security warning when I downloaded, soooo its up to you.

First page of this post

click link

read down to

To download EZdok Camera Version2, please click >>>>>

sigh

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I'm having problems with the world camera feature of 1.1.8.7. Basically when I try to create one, P3D completely freezes, and when it eventually unfreezes, the camera ends up in the middle of the ocean somewhere. I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Can anyone who had this problem on version 1 confirm that version 2 fixes it?

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I'm having problems with the world camera feature of 1.1.8.7. Basically when I try to create one, P3D completely freezes, and when it eventually unfreezes, the camera ends up in the middle of the ocean somewhere. I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Can anyone who had this problem on version 1 confirm that version 2 fixes it?

I have no issues what so ever with Version 2. Works great

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi gents,

Quick question: why assign a joystick button to the hold horizon feature, is it not always enabled (when in green)? Confused.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Great upgrade to me, BTW

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

I had some  discussion with Oleg regards  p3d world camera before v2 was announced,  it always was a headache from V2.5 onwards --  the flight1 webpage  shows  ezdok v1 was never sold as P3d compatible

so far creating world cameras in V2  have been successful - no issues  

also p3d updates  that require changes to ezdok are now part of the update function in v2 - no ini file replacement needed

kevin H

Hello Kevin,

Do you happen to know if v.2 of EZdok was beta tested with any of the A2A add-ons which have some of their own vibration physics? The interaction between the EZdok software and some of A2A's code has always been a little troublesome; so much so that I actually made a little PDF guide to go on the A2A forums where people were continually reporting issues. (With that "HoyKeySelect=4" entry which EZdok unceremoniously removes from the aircraft.cfg files restored and a couple of other changes, it seems to work okay.)

Just wondering how nicely v.2 will play with the A2A stuff?

Thanks,

Nick

Nick M - A2A Simulations