Sign in to follow this  
jose88

EZdok V2 Released!

Too bad that they removed the ability to pan around the aircraft in outside view with the joystick hat switch....  they did like what Xplane did, meaning the hat switch respond the same inside the VC and outside... panning around keeping your position fixed.... too bad.

too much, too soon....

Where do I download presets for this app and will there be user presets available for download at some time?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Good, thanks it is helpful to know ch product does work ok

The user seemed pretty familiar with ezdok so it would be odd if they had forgot to add it

In v1- after a new install a hat as pan button often required a sim/ezdok closure after adding a controller followed by a rerun of the config tool - running sim/ezdok again usually sorted this and fhat panning was fully functional.

In testing I had to do this after a re-install.

With v2. I have tried (including all plugged in and connected via daisy-chained powered USB 2 hub

To one pc USB 2 port )

saitek

x52 Hotas

x55 Hotas

thrustmaster warthog Hotas

saitek Cessna yoke

So far all are recognised - None have presented any issues with buttons or hat panning or hat as buttons in ezdok

they did like what Xplane did, meaning the hat switch respond the same inside the VC and outside... panning around keeping your position fixed.... too bad.

WOW! That is not cool! They should have given  us a choice! I hate it when they take away functionality.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Too bad that they removed the ability to pan around the aircraft in outside view with the joystick hat switch

Not  sure  what you meant by this  or  i missed  what your  trying  to  get  at  i got  no issues   in outside view panning  around  using  my hat switch  using  fsx  and  microsoft joystick

WOW! That is not cool! They should have given us a choice! I hate it when they take away functionality.

got no issue   using  the hat switch  in outside  view

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Is anyone else experiencing heavy left and right banking even when in smooth air when flying the NGX or any other plane for that matter?. I seem to be getting constant banking left to right since installing V2. Might have to revert back to V1 untill this is sorted out. Assuming its Ezdok thats causing it. 

• Upvote 1

Is anyone else experiencing heavy left and right banking even when in smooth air when flying the NGX or any other plane for that matter?. I seem to be getting constant banking left to right since installing V2. Might have to revert back to V1 untill this is sorted out. Assuming its Ezdok thats causing it.

I'm not getting this on any of my aircraft using V2, it works beautifully for me, hope you get it sorted

I use the hat switch as well, works fine for me

I'm not getting this on any of my aircraft using V2, it works beautifully for me, hope you get it sorted

Strange I've done two flights thisevening and I was getting this constant rolling effect, one in europe in the NGX and I'm currently flying KEGE - KPHX in the Connie however I am away there is a a warning for turbulence over quiet a bit of the USA right now. I'll look into it a bit more and report back.

In v2 each aircraft livery uses its own camera set. Is there a way to apply one set to all liveries without the need to reimport one set for all liveries after a change?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

In v2 each aircraft livery uses its own camera set. Is there a way to apply one set to all liveries without the need to reimport after a change?

I believe you just set your camera for your particular aircraft, don't think it matters what livery you use first, and then copy that camera set into whatever livery you want to after that.

Hope this works for you

Cheers

Greg Z

Had  the  same thought myself apparently  on the sim forum  you need  to make  one  setting  for  your  aircraft than  use  the import  option  to  import  than use  the update camera  set  havnt  done  this   as of  yet since  just trying  one  thing  at a time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I believe you just set your camera for your particular aircraft, don't think it matters what livery you use first, and then copy that camera set into whatever livery you want to after that.

Hope this works for you

Eesh.  Import...update.  Import...update.  Make a change...do it all again.  I have 17 liveries for the A320 so far.  A tool to update all or select liveries would be welcome...or a 'Copy to All Liveries' command.

• Upvote 2

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Eesh.  Import...update.  Import...update.  Make a change...do it all again.  I have 17 liveries for the A320 so far.  A tool to update all or select liveries would be welcome...or a 'Copy to All Liveries' command.

Lol, I can see how this can be considered a pain in the @$$, although I do have about 20 or so liveries for my PMDG and A320 each myself as well, I don't know why I do though because I only use 3 or 4 of them, but mabey you can copy to all liveries already, but I don't know because my Russian is non existent. I do wish there was a full manual.

I believe it's still a nice little program and really doesn't take a whole lot of time to set things up......for me anyway, to each their own.

Cheers

Greg Z

yes I am, flying the flysimware lear 35, if you go into the addon window and select global disable, the issue will stop, enable ezdok again and it will do the same crazy stuff. I posted this in their support forum too. I suspect it has something to do with the effect generator, not sure though