Sign in to follow this  
jose88

EZdok V2 Released!

But, for each livery, you then need to import and update. Pain in the butt. We need a tool to update all of them at once.

yea  its  is,  but  only  take  10  or  seconds  to import 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Importing a new camera set is as easy as "drag and dropping" it on to the Ezdok interface. (studio)

Drag as many as you want, edit them, and then click update camera set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8o-zliAls0

Even better news is, that an update is on its way.

Hi gents,

Quick question: why assign a joystick button to the hold horizon feature, is it not always enabled (when in green)? Confused.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Great upgrade to me, BTW

Update: found the answer here (skip to 4:45)

https://youtu.be/zAJMfTZfcXY

Cheers,

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

Importing a new camera set is as easy as "drag and dropping" it on to the Ezdok interface. (studio)

Drag as many as you want, edit them, and then click update camera set.

But if you change one camera setting for a particular aircraft, you have to update ALL liveries again. This is really a pain! It was better solved in v1, where it recognized just the aircraft type. The setting was then active for all liveries. Hope this will be part of the update.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Update is coming soon - with some major improvments and tools for presets. Also plane behaivor in turbulence generated by AS2016 will be improved, Horizont Hold function control, etc.

yes you can use camera set from P3D in FSX, you may need to move some views, but that is just because of differences of models between one sim to the other

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Ok I figured out how to set cameras and save them but how do I set a key for the camera? I thought the number keys selected the cameras I setup but they do nothing.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Guest Mik75

Ok I figured out how to set cameras and save them but how do I set a key for the camera? I thought the number keys selected the cameras I setup but they do nothing.

You select a camera you've created in the studio (Ezdok UI), and on the left side, there are two boxes named "keyboard" and "joystick". You simply click into one of these with the left mouse button and then you press the key or button you want to assign to that view. That's all.

I love Ezdok v2 so far. The horizon hold feature alone is so good. And since I've been a long time v1 user, it just feels like "home"! ;-)

Although I have Chaseplane as well, I have to say, that I prefer Ezdok v2.

Thanks but I am not having much luck with this so far. I can't seem to save the setup to the plane. I can save "as in" a folder I made and go  into that folder and activate it but I have to do that every time I go into the sim with the plane I setup. Is there a way to set it so when  you select a plane or livery it automatically loads the settings for that plane?

Also setting the key bindings is a problem because most of the number keys are already used for things like enable and disable. I tried to remove those bindings but they keep coming back. Is there a way to completely clear the number keys for  use with camera settings?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

After you have made all the cameras for a specific plane and livery just use the export function.

It will save the .ezdcam file to your documents folder with the name of the livery as part of the filename i.e Pilatus PC-9 A (T) - 2FTS, Royal Australian Air Force.ezdcam. then that camera file will autoload for that livery.

When you want to apply that camera set to another livery on the same aircraft just import the camera file and export it again and it will save it with the new liveries name as part of the filename.

You do not want to remove the number keys as then you will not be able to operate the software just choose some other key, leave the keypad assignments alone

Thanks but I am not having much luck with this so far. I can't seem to save the setup to the plane. I can save "as in" a folder I made and go  into that folder and activate it but I have to do that every time I go into the sim with the plane I setup. Is there a way to set it so when  you select a plane or livery it automatically loads the settings for that plane?

Also setting the key bindings is a problem because most of the number keys are already used for things like enable and disable. I tried to remove those bindings but they keep coming back. Is there a way to completely clear the number keys for  use with camera settings?

Do not forget to click "Update cameras set" in drop-down File menu after every change made for cameras, presets, etc.

• Upvote 1

Ezdok v2.0.2.20 has been released along with a new video detailing how to adjust/disable the vibration effects. (see link below.)

So far, I think v2 has been a welcome improvement over v1. It is much easier, meaning less confusing, to adjust the level of vibrations.

Definitely worth the upgrade price and then some.

Craig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDNSaxld_6o

Seems there was an update. Not sure what was updating.

Anyone knows what the differents is about the Horizon camera joystick options? There is "Auto" and "Manual". Cant see any differents than toggle it on and off.

Just an observation.

When making worldcameras in the Real Legacy and A2A Comanche you have to manually with right mouse select EZCA worldcam before you edit and save it. Seems like when you hit worldcam i get the VC radiocam instead of auto switch to worldcam. Could be some hotkey selection conflict.

Every time i then want to watch a worldcam in those airplanes i need to manually select via P3D own menu with right mouse on screen and then select EZCAv2 worldcam

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Thanks for the help,,,I really like this new software once I got the hang of it. Also where do I go to find the update?

i-5vbvgq6-S.png