Sign in to follow this  
jose88

EZdok V2 Released!

Wellll, no profile yet for the Airbus.  No docs I can find.  I have one camera facing straightforward and can't seem to create a second.  Hmmm.

Hi greg.

not a proper one .i downloaded the PMDG 737.700 profile as a temp.

after a few adjustments it works great.don't forget to enter your joysticks into the setup part.otherwise nothing  moves.

steve

Guest JustanotherPilot

Good comparison between Chase Plane and EzDok v2 here

Camera copy doesn't work. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Im sticking to ChasePlane, devs are very friendly and release fixes and updates quite often.

• Upvote 3

Here we go again (but can't say that I am really surprised).... There is no documentation with it.  Marniftarr has just informed his Customers that he doesn't have the time to write a manual.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-camera-version-2-first-release-now-available_topic57230.html

It may be a new version of EZDok but the level of 'support' hasn't changed.

Ho Hum!! 

• Upvote 1

Got it. Like it. Had it. So I got the update discount.

I spent some time getting to know the differences. Quirky? I little bit. But really nice update.

A big change is how you add/copy new cameras. I had a bad camera that was moving the view way far from my aircraft. Luckily there's a 'restore previous view' in the menu somewhere that reset my disaster. Nice.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

A big change is how you add/copy new cameras.

How do you do that?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Here we go again (but can't say that I am really surprised).... There is no documentation with it.  Marniftarr has just informed his Customers that he doesn't have the time to write a manual.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-camera-version-2-first-release-now-available_topic57230.html

It may be a new version of EZDok but the level of 'support' hasn't changed.

Ho Hum!! 

This is exactly why I chose ChasePlane, better controls and easier functions. More variety, yes the manual is very basic (but it is a beta). Keven is always there to help out with support.

• Upvote 1

With most Payware Gregg, you would just read the manual!  :Tounge:

Gregg,

With the interface displayed:

• Click on an existing camera view
  • Right-click on the same view and select Copy Camera
  • Click on the spot for the new camera
  • Right-click and select Paste Camera

After these steps, Click and then Right-click to access the Rename menu and so on.

Sorry for the delay, had to double-check the information.

Also, the menu item I mentioned in my previous post is under File--- -> Load Previous Set

The Click / Right-click bit is to assure the form's focus is correct.

Edited by RichieFly
  • Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Gregg,

With the interface displayed:

• Click on an existing camera view
  • Right-click on the same view and select Copy Camera
  • Click on the spot for the new camera
  • Right-click and select Paste Camera

After these steps, Click and then Right-click to access the Rename menu and so on.

Sorry for the delay, had to double-check the information.

Also, the menu item I mentioned in my previous post is under File--- -> Load Previous Set

+1!  Thanks...couldn't figure it out.  Another lame question:  old EZDok used to save my new settings automatically...the new one doesn't.  So, what command does the save now?

With most Payware Gregg, you would just read the manual!  :Tounge:

There's a...manual? :blink: 

Gregg Seipp

The EZdok Horizon Hold feature looks good.

Does ChasePlane have that?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

+1!  Thanks...couldn't figure it out.  Another lame question:  old EZDok used to save my new settings automatically...the new one doesn't.  So, what command does the save now?

There's a...manual? :blink:

I wouldn't hold your breath Gregg.  Short of learning to speak Russian we will probably just have to wait for the YouTubers to work it all out and learn from them. :Praying:

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't hold your breath Gregg. Short of learning to speak Russian we will probably just have to wait for the YouTubers to work it all out and learn from them.

I learn a lot on youtube.  A whole lot.

• Upvote 3

Gregg Seipp