Sign in to follow this  
EmileB

RAAS master switch status

Is there a readable FSX offset that shows the status of the RAAS master switch ?  I have already searched through the relevant FSUIPC docs but to no avail.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There's an SDK for RAAS, but it uses C++.

It's mainly for aircraft developers and programmers.

What do you need it for?

Cheers,

There's an SDK for RAAS, but it uses C++.

It's mainly for aircraft developers and programmers.

What do you need it for?

Cheers,

Hi Bryan, thanks for replying.  I have assigned a button on my newly built button box to operate the RAAS master switch.  What I was hoping to do, is to read the status of the master switch without having to go through the FSX menu which is a bit cumbersome.  I know how to work with FSX offsets through FSUIPC, but am not a programmer.  If what I would like to do, is too complicated, I can work around it as long as I ensure that the switch is always saved in the same status for each aircraft that I operate (which is only a couple anyway).

Hi,

If your goal is to enable/disable the RAAS depending on the aircraft you use, you don't need a button for that.
Just link the RAAS settings to the model, there is an option for that in the profiles menu.

Load the aircraft set RAAS on or OFF and "Link to current model". 
Now RAAS will be enabled or disabled separatey for each of the model you linked.

Hi,

If your goal is to enable/disable the RAAS depending on the aircraft you use, you don't need a button for that.

Just link the RAAS settings to the model, there is an option for that in the profiles menu.

Load the aircraft set RAAS on or OFF and "Link to current model". 

Now RAAS will be enabled or disabled separatey for each of the model you linked.

Thanks Romain, I'll check that out.