Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

First Flight

An expensive bird to take around the radar pattern haha!

I finally caved... there was a very well done video I saw on the a2a forums which is what finally did me in.  Here's the thread.  The video is also done online at Pilot Edge, a fantastic service which I would recommend.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=57504

There is a TON to learn with this thing...  I'll have to bring the pdf to work to study lol.

Anyway, here are my first shots.

Untitled-1_70.jpg

Black cockpits are tough, (my favorite the Realair legacy suffers from this as well...  tough to see without HDR), but it's still a great office!

Untitled-2_75.jpg

Untitled-3_73.jpg

Untitled-6_65.jpg

Untitled-5_60.jpg

Untitled-7_56.jpg

Untitled-8_57.jpg

Untitled-10_46.jpg

Untitled-11_47.jpg

Untitled-12_38.jpg

• Upvote 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

An A2A plane... thought it would garnish a lot of attention hehe.

Any negative comments?  How could I improve the shots?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

With that airplane all shots look great.

It's not you...it's me.  LOL. 

I don't know, that airplane is an odd duck to me.  I'm sure others will love it.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

cracking shots, I'm also loving this airplane. Shes not too bad to handle once you've learnt how she works :)

Guest Mik75

Great shots of a sleek looking plane!

It looks like an amazing product at a very, very fair price point. I'm impressed.

It looks a fantastic addon for those that enjoy vintage aircraft like this but I have to admit, it's not for me and I really hope A2A return to high fidelity GA for their next project.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Me too.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Spectacular shots of a  gorgeous Connie!

I'm tempted to pick this up too, if I were only into that type of flying.  I still may if I get weak and/or watch too many more videos of her floating around out there. :shok:

I'm really too busy to study and fly her as I'm back on the painting kick, painting another classic lady that is still in passenger service, for how long we don't know but at least she'll live on as a freighter (my preference anyway).

About ready to release my KLM paint, after just finishing the classic ACA red stripe version.  :smile:

Keep posting picks of her Ryan....as some ladies have a bad photographic side...this lady does not!  

If they ever do the Super Connie I'm not sure I'll be able to hold back...her long lines make her more appealing to my eye...what do you guys think?  You like the Connie or Super Connie more?

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I like the super connie better as well.  If you're looking for an into vintage plane try the Manfred C-47 v3 freeware from SoH.  It is incredible for freeware!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |