Sign in to follow this  
eke_flx

Setting up the camera view

Hi

at the beginning ChasePlane it was very easy set up camera views, all camera controls worked smoothly and quickly . Now, when every day CP progressing is increasingly difficult set up cameras.It goes so so slowly,that it is almost impossible. Camera controls setting doesn`t react with mouse and when once reacts, can not be stopping. And thats it - adjust one camera view donkey's years. And finally, if you want to save it, It also fails, because the whole ChasePlane no longer react.

Why is that CP changed very slow?

Hi,

What simulator version are you using?

Have you tried the latest version on ChasePlane (0.1.531)?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi

I use P3D3.4 and latest Chaseplane (now 0.1.536). But CP settings not the same all the time. Sometimes it works well but however, quite often Chaseplane freezes when configuring cameras. Then you need to shut down CP and restarting again and so long until the setup is successful and saved.

I understand that the development is in progress but just want to ask from which it depends? May be server overload or what (if all settings goes through the Internet)?

I experience the same, however when Windows tells you ChasePlane froze just choose Wait for ChasePlane to react. After 20 seconds or so it'll be working again and saved yout camera's!

The issue is not related to the server connection. It's most likely an issue with the internal logic of the software.

Does it happen every time?

Is it specific to Static Cameras or other modes?

Does it happen when saving the preset or when moving it?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

For me it mostly happens when switching tabs in the most left menu (Preferences etc.)

No freezes with 1.5 though :)