Sign in to follow this  
theskyisthelimit

Brake stuck on after pressing toe brake, FSUIPC calibration needed/dead zone?

Ever since upgrading to the latest hotfix for p3d and also all the addon upgrades, fsuipc, fspassengers, mce etc..

It seems that if i use my ch pedals and touch the brake, often they will stay stuck on.. or at least, my last test seems to just be supersensitive.. i think fsuipc suddenly needs more of a null zone for the toe press..

So i went into fsuipc calibration and i clicked set for the brake, but not until the pedal was down 3/4 of the way, then set on the max when all the way pressed..

Despite this, when i slide the pedals for rudder, brake is still being triggered, flickers.. etc..

Anyone know what i'm missing.. i thought setting the max/min was essentially how to dead zone the toe brake portion, maybe not?

Thanks in advance

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Ever since upgrading to the latest hotfix for p3d and also all the addon upgrades, fsuipc, fspassengers, mce etc..

It seems that if i use my ch pedals and touch the brake, often they will stay stuck on.. or at least, my last test seems to just be supersensitive.. i think fsuipc suddenly needs more of a null zone for the toe press..

So i went into fsuipc calibration and i clicked set for the brake, but not until the pedal was down 3/4 of the way, then set on the max when all the way pressed..

Despite this, when i slide the pedals for rudder, brake is still being triggered, flickers.. etc..

Anyone know what i'm missing.. i thought setting the max/min was essentially how to dead zone the toe brake portion, maybe not?

Thanks in advance

If you are using FSUIPC for brakes have you made sure all brake assignments in P3D are deleted? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

If you are using FSUIPC for brakes have you made sure all brake assignments in P3D are deleted? 

I have the joystick checkbox unchecked.. though i guess ill double check actual p3d assignments in there too

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Try the swap axis checkbox in the calibration section of FSUIPC for the toe brakes and see if that helps. 

Good luck

Pivot

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

As I think Pivot says check the Reverse Box in the FSUICP calibration tab.

Make sure you remove that null zone too.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I believe i fixed it by redoing the calibration section and doing the set max/mins, i must have had a min press reversed on the one pedal (though it wasnt before, so i dont know what changed).. so at least as of now, if i use the rudder motion, the brakes dont trigger.